Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ivDeTox

Unregistered

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 7:20pm

Muzzle brake in COD ghosts

I'm just wondering, will the attachment stats for cod ghosts ever be released? The game's been out for a while.

I'm most curious about the muzzle brake attachment on the remington and vector. Does it make a difference at all with damage? When I've tested it the damage is the same at long range and at mid range its inconsistent whether or not it makes a difference. I'd love to see what the game files have to say.

Anyone have any ideas?

theethuglife

Unregistered

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 8:43pm

muzzlebreak

id say its all about the accuracy to be honest muzzle break is less accurate and long range due to the recoil but its stronger the reverse with grip

Date of registration
: Jul 12th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 8:23pm

The muzzle brake attachment increases the distances where damage dropoff begins and ends. Your gun will not do more damage overall, but may be doing more damage than usual at a given range. Everything else about the weapon stays the same.

Date of registration
: Jul 12th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Saturday, July 12th 2014, 10:33pm

Just buy a Bradygames Guide, the stats are all in there.

*link removed by moderator*

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Blue Panda" (Jul 14th 2014, 1:29pm)

• "Blue Panda" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, July 14th 2014, 1:29pm

Just buy a Bradygames Guide, the stats are all in there.

*link removed by moderator*

No advertising please.