Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ll Zeros II

Unregistered

Thursday, January 30th 2014, 10:50pm

Site Update?

Hello, my name is Zeros I am an Xbox One player and this is my first post on this site.

Let me first say that I love Symthic, I love having all the available stats for CoD Ghosts so that I can make informed decisions and I find this site to be EXTREMELY helpful.

BUT

Who is in charge of updating the site? There haven't been any updates to the Gun Charts or any stats or anything for a very long time. The AK-12 just got a view-kick nerf but we don't know by how much. The MSBS's burst speed was cut some time ago and its really just simple stuff like that. Right now the only person I see doing any work on Ghosts is Marvel4 and he's doing excellent work but I would like to see Symthic recover