Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Mattern42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 15th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 7:26pm

DLC Weapon

Do you guys like the Maverick assault rifle and Maverick A2 sniper rifle? How do you think they stack up against the other weapons?

tuckerchonka

Unregistered

Friday, January 31st 2014, 5:53am

Does anyone know the damages and body multipliers for these guns?

ll Zeros II

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 4th 2014, 4:39am

Does anyone know the damages and body multipliers for these guns?
Marvel4 has updated his gun chart with the Maverick's stats on his Googledoc. I want to say he has the link posted somewhere in this forum but I could be mistaken but here's the link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?…p=sharing#gid=0

Date of registration
: Feb 26th 2014

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 5:57am

I do not have the DLC pack, but I have played against people using the Maverick. Personally, I hate the thing. I have seen people using the A-2 with variable zoom and the standard tracking sight. I use the Incog perk just to screw over people with that, but to others it could be unfair. I have not played against the assault rifle enough to notice a difference, so no comment there. By no difference I mean that I haven't seen anybody run around killing and wrecking everybody with it, which I have with guns like the Honey Badger and the MTAR-X.

Date of registration
: Mar 2nd 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Sunday, March 2nd 2014, 9:10pm

New DLC Guns (Maverick)

Hi my opinion is that the new DLC gun is op(over powered) and I think it`s unfair to all the others that don`t have this gun. I think they should have made this gun like any other you can buy it with squad points.

Date of registration
: Aug 18th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, March 3rd 2014, 6:06pm

The maverick is no where near overpowered. It's damage drop off is very sudden, and it is the worst assault rifle for damage over distance. Yes, even the honey badger is SLIGHTLY better in this regard.
However, it does have the second best damage up close, and a very good RPM. It's very good at spanking up close, but a accurate pin shooter at distance. And no, I don't think it needs to be a weapon available to everyone. You bought the doc, you get to use it. It's a map pack with a bonus in it.
Always knee-deep in the dead...