Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

tuckerchonka

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 4:34am

K.E.M. Strike not being awarded

I have had multiple games where I get more than 25 weapon kills in a row and have not received a K.E.M. Strike.
Did a quick google search and noticed that it seems to be happening to other people.
Does anyone know what the problem is?

Date of registration
: Aug 18th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 4:55am

Hmm, the only time I know that you can't use a KEM strike is in infected. If you get one then become infected, you can't use it, as being infected "wipes" you, so if that happens, unlucky! I know most people call it in, so even if they get infected, it still works, and humorously, wipes out the remaining survivors for a quick win! (game recognises the KEM strike as an infected one lol COD logic).
But I'm guessing that wasn't to blame. I suspect it's a random bug, as I've been able to call in a KEM strike. Best bet would be to search the official forums, to see if this is a widespread issue, and of it is, could be patched soon, as the new DLC is out on the 28th of January.
Always knee-deep in the dead...