Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Mattern42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 15th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, January 16th 2014, 6:58pm

Best Marksman Rifle Class Setup

My favorite marksman rifle is the IA-2. Which one do you prefer and what attachments and perks do you like to use alongside of it?

Date of registration
: Aug 18th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, January 16th 2014, 10:59pm

I use the M14 EBR ( :love: ) like this:

Aggressive Recon Class.
M14 EBR with Suppressor and ACOG sight.
M9 with any attatchment, but suppressor/tac knife synergises well.
Motion sensor.

Support Killstreak, SAT COM, Night Owl, Oracle.

Perks to use:
Wiretap - synergises extremely well with your killstreaks, and allows you to give your team much better situational awareness.
Extra Tactical - don't use the motion sensors defensively, use them in high traffic areas to light them up for the whole team.
Ping - Again, synergises amazingly well with other perks/ killstreaks, lighting up foes on the minimap, that might have remained hidden.
Takedown - Cant let enemy deaths reveal where you are can you?

Another combo is to remove the M9, Takedown, and Extra Tactical and use an explosive (such as frag/semtex) with Recon. Allows further aggressiveness, bit hampers your CQB potential.

The MK14 EBR maintains a 3 shot kill even up to the furthest distances, so it can be used up close for 2 shot kill godliness. The ACOG scope allows an easier time of this, but if you are not comfortable using it this way, change it for a shorter range optic or mod, as it comes with a scope anyways.

The M9 will be your best friend in a close range gunfight, as the hipfire of the MK14 is tragic. Use it often and rely on it more than hipfire. Remember, you have the tools to reveal the enemy, so engage them on YOUR terms, not THEIRS.
Always knee-deep in the dead...

Date of registration
: Jan 14th 2014

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 18th 2014, 5:39am

Your saying Suppressor, but I have a feeling your meaning Silencer? If I am wrong then fair enough, not the first time. :)

Date of registration
: Aug 18th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 18th 2014, 12:39pm

Suppressor = Silencer, but yes, that is one and the same, and what I meant too say. Also, I messed up, you can also take Recon and a lethal with the set up, as when counting up, I found I was 2 points short... 😱
Always knee-deep in the dead...

Date of registration
: Jun 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 18th 2014, 1:06pm

Your saying Suppressor, but I have a feeling your meaning Silencer? If I am wrong then fair enough, not the first time. :)

Suppressor is the technical and legal term of a silencer, because it's not really silenced when you've got that sharp PSSSH!

Date of registration
: Jan 14th 2014

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 18th 2014, 6:56pm

lol, fair enoug. I did some research last night and it seems Silencer is referred to as a Suppressor in these games as well, but it confused me at first when people were suggesting fairly stealthy loadouts and using Suppressor, which I thought was the Flash Suppressor but I suppose they were meaning the Silencer. Good all around, I just like to clear that up when I try this loadout and not go running out there with the Flash Suppressor.

Robbie4AU

Unregistered

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 6:09pm

MR-28 w/ Iron sights and Ext Mags

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, January 26th 2014, 1:00am

The SVU is beautiful. I hate fucking up aesthetics so I just use FMJ/Penetrator Rounds/Whatever they called it this time.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.