Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "moff3tt" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 22nd 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, November 18th 2013, 6:55pm

video settings to see other players better PC

While this game has its share of issues, the biggest one I am having is that I cannot for the life of me see the enemy players, like AT ALL, they have to be right in my face to notice them. Medium to long lines of sight they're practically invisible to me, the player models blend into the background really easily and I have so many seemingly random deaths because I don't see the guy across the room. Are there any settings I can change that might improve this issue? Does anyone else even have this issue?

• "moff3tt" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 22nd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Monday, November 18th 2013, 11:01pm

I seem to have a lot better of an experience after turning on depth of field however I tweaked other settings as well so it may be a combination. Nevertheless I always have trouble seeing other players in IW games.

Date of registration
: Dec 11th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, December 11th 2013, 5:37am

Is armor piercing only beneficial when used against a kill streak vehicle or does it actually reduce the number of bullets to kill an opposing player?
>m Goooood<

Date of registration
: Mar 30th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, December 11th 2013, 5:49am

I just spam spot all the time

Date of registration
: Aug 18th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 3:16am

@joan149
The armour piercing ammo attatchment only decreases the BTK against equipment and killstreaks, and by a VERY noticeable degree. It also decreases the damage dropoff on your bullets when shooting through cover, by retaining a higher percentage of the bullets damage, making kills easier to get. Also, it COMPLETELY negates the effects of the ballistic vest and all types of juggernaut killstreak, allowing the same ammount of BTK and TTK as if they were not wearing a vest. (protip, use the CBJ-MS if you want a higher ammount of killstreak and equipment damage without needing the armour piercing attatchment. However, it does NOT affect the ballistic best or juggernaut armour, so watch out!)

@LaSalaud
Umm... This is the COD Ghosts section, not BF4 ;)
Always knee-deep in the dead...

Date of registration
: Mar 30th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 3:32am

Shit my bad, I get caught all the time.