Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Fredlie" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 17th 2013

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 11:35pm

Full auto MSBS?

Does it keeps it's range, damage ect. And what's its firerate? If it keeps all the stats from the burst version then it would be the best gun in the game

dcoidua

Unregistered

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 4:42pm

I tried the MSBS, and can confirm that the damage is not a 2hk anymore. It also has very high recoil in full auto. I'd much rather use it in burst form.

Date of registration
: Jan 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Monday, January 6th 2014, 6:09pm

I tried the MSBS, and can confirm that the damage is not a 2hk anymore. It also has very high recoil in full auto. I'd much rather use it in burst form.
feather tapping the trigger and grip helps a lot. You'll only need to keep your finger on the trigger when you get upclose and wish it wasn't burst any who.

This combo works great if you play it right. but recoil is really mean. Luckly the recoil goes straight up. Keep your shots at the waste and you'll get a head shot on the 4-5 bullet ;)

Date of registration
: Jan 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Tuesday, January 7th 2014, 9:48pm

the full auto version really recoils up a lot haven't tried it with any foregrip or anything tough....

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 5:02pm

Ive used the MSBS with full auto and a Silencer - The recoil is strong but manageable once you get used to it.

The gun however isnt all that good full auto - Its only real use is during MTE's (Multiple-Tango Engagements)
because you can control your Fire rate more accurately.

Its a good gun, but its damage output is the only thing that makes it good, there are plenty of better AR's in Ghosts.

Date of registration
: Jan 15th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, June 20th 2014, 3:32am

My favorite set-up is red dot and fore grip. With burst fire it is still a 2HK if you hit them in the chest but it's not a 2HK anywhere like it used to be. Full auto in my opinion makes the MSBS worse. The muzzle brake is also a great option.

Date of registration
: Mar 7th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 1:33am

Burst-Fire increases Damage on AR's

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, March 8th 2017, 6:44am

@t-bone

Please do not post on threads that have been inactive for a long time (e.g. a month, let alone few years). See Rule 11 here.

Thread closed.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included