Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

• "Watcher-45" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, September 7th 2015, 2:50am

Chivalry?

Chivalry is (was) on sale on Steam, and I picked it up. Mostly because I wanted the unique melee weapon for Killing Floor 2, but because I had the game I figured I'd give it a shot.

Man, it's addicting! I was never one for the hack n slash, other than say Soul Caliber every once in a while when I still had an Xbox, but it's a unique change of pace and a fun, but extremely difficult, game to play! It's also one of the only first-person sword play games I've come across.

It sort of plays like Battlefield but it's set in the middle ages. There's team deathmatch and free for alls and such, but there's also mission based gameplay. Mostly attack/defend, where you have to push/repell a siege weapon, kill/protect civilians, destroy/defend crop fields and houses, and kill/protect a king figure.
There's 4 playable classes with their own unique weapons and play styles: Archer, Man-At-Arms (light weapons), Vanguard (long swords/pole weapons), and Knight (heavy armor, medium weapons).

Combat is pretty complex, with two quick attacks, two heavy attacks, a stab, and a block for each melee weapon, and even a method of faking out your opponent. Animations can throw you off a bit, but overall it plays well.

Anyone have it and play it? What do you think?
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

LucidNonsenze

Elite (Not Really)

(708)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, September 7th 2015, 8:26pm

It's a fun game, I've not played it too much but I enjoy it when I do, it's something different and it's well executed.

Signature

BF4, PC.

AMD FX8350 at 4.4GHz.
AMD R9 280x MSI Twin Frozr OC'ed to 1150MHz Core. 1700MHz Memory.
8GB Crucial RAM 1600MHz CL9-9-9-24 1T.
1TB 7200 RPM HD
Logitech G400 mouse.
MSI 990 series motherboard
1920 x 1080 IPS Monitor.