Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Hau_ruck

Tow me daddy!

(1,085)

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, June 3rd 2015, 9:08pm

They better let me join the Enclave this time so I don't have to sneak past them the whole game and help them win from the shadows. God I am so hyped for this gaaaame!

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 2:01am

OMG! ASDBFLKASJHFAWLIFUAFBALZKGHA!!!

SOOOOOO Excited! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

Date of registration
: Mar 2nd 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 4:01am

OMG I'm so amped for this! Between FO4 and BF5 (?) 2016 will be an awesome year for gaming.

I have to say though that the graphics don't seem to have advanced since FO3 in 2008.

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 5:22am

I have to say though that the graphics don't seem to have advanced since FO3 in 2008.

... uh. You blind or something?
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

Date of registration
: Jul 28th 2014

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 5:48am

Yeah I saw speculations about it being the same guy, yet I can not really believe that, he barely changed and vault 13 opened around 100 years after that. Even considering that people already lived around the Wasteland then, I could not believe 111 opened just a couple of years after the war. Maybe a relative though, they do look quite the same, but you never know with the engine.

Speaking of which, setting aside the hype, this game looks awful. This still is the Gamebryo engine, right? I thought they would at least use the Creation Engine of Skyrim. I mean they tried hard but and the lighting is nice, as well as some textures, but stuff like the dog and the animations are plain out of date and would have been so in 2010. I just bet it has been in production so long that next-gen was nto even something to discuss.

Casting calls for the main character noted that he/she starts out in a cryogenic sleep chamber.

It's probably early pre-alpha footage. I agree, the game looks kind of clunky. Gamebryo was written on Dead Sea scrolls, after all. But things will probably get polished up by the time retail comes out.

Metal Links

They are watching you

(182)

• "Metal Links" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, June 15th 2015, 5:28am

Now that you can build houses and customize weapons, I'm stealing everything not nailed down to the ground, hell I might still the house. I hope I can set up Brahmin trains to bring my goods back to town or that Dog will be doing alot of carrying....
Quote of the Day:
"Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress"

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, June 15th 2015, 5:50am

Now that you can build houses and customize weapons, I'm stealing everything not nailed down to the ground, hell I might still the house. I hope I can set up Brahmin trains to bring my goods back to town or that Dog will be doing alot of carrying....

My favorite thing about this whole idea is...it was originally a fan made mod. Along with the weapon building thing. However in the fan mod version you would have to make the ammo for a weapon. It got super complicated quickly if you didn't know weapons well because you needed to make ammo for the exact caliber of the weapon you built.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want anyone thinking I'm saying omg devs stole a mods idea. To me this is one of the best things about mods in general. How they can inspire new content in future titles.

Metal Links

They are watching you

(182)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, June 15th 2015, 6:54am

The pipboy lacks a skill tab and the dialog feels dumbed down with the wheel. My hype is falling.
Quote of the Day:
"Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress"

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(377)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, June 15th 2015, 7:38am

I was just ever so slightly hyped for Fallout Shelter and then I read that it's a mobile game.
GGWP
I couldn't care less even if I tried.

Metal Links

They are watching you

(182)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, June 15th 2015, 9:10pm

Strength - Strength is a measure of your raw physical power. It affects how much you can carry, and damage of all melee attacks.

Perception - Perception is your environmental awareness and "sixth sense," and affects weapon accuracy in V.A.T.S.

Endurance - Endurance is a measure of your overall physical fitness. It affects your total Health and the Action Points from sprinting.

Charisma - Charisma is your ability to charm and convince
others. It affects your success to persuade in dialogue and prices when
you barter.

Intelligence - Intelligence is a measure of your overall mental acuity, and affects the number of Experience Points earned.

Agility - Agility is a measure of your overall finesse and
reflexes. It affects the number of Action Points in V.A.T.S and your
ability to sneak.

Luck - Luck is a measure of your general good fortune. It affects the recharge rate of Critical Hits and your chances of finding better items.

So Intelligence and Endurance seem to be not worth it. We have 21 points to invest this time.
Quote of the Day: