Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Metal Links

They are watching you

(182)

• "Metal Links" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 13th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, June 2nd 2015, 6:54pm

Fallout 4

Quote of the Day:
"Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress"

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Metal Links" (Jun 15th 2015, 9:11pm)

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,282)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, June 3rd 2015, 12:48am

Man, the hype is so real, I fell for the hoax last year, the teasers the year before, and I was expecting it for two years, instead Bthesda came up with TESO and Wolfenstein, two games I could not have cared less about.

I am so thrilled right now and there is nothing that can spoil it for me, well aprt from them announcing turning Fallout into a movie or series or MMO. This would fuck up my whole week, ah month.

And it must be in development for ages. The guy, who synchronized Three Dog must have gotten the contract two years ago, I bet they can come up with quite a lot of info, gameplay and even a darn release date. I bet it releases within the next 8 months.

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, June 3rd 2015, 7:02am

Three Dawg! AWOOOOO!!! Howl's everyone doin?!

:thumbsup:

I can't wait for Fallout 4! It's like the only game I can even hype up at this point in time! :love:

inb4ectoplasminpantscomments

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,282)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, June 3rd 2015, 3:51pm

[url=http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/fallout-4/news/fallout_4,44673,3086546.html]Fallout 4 - Release für PC, PS4 und Xbox One, erste Screenshots - News - GameStar.de[/url]

Fifteen minutes ahead of the trailer, two screenshots and covers. Enjoy ;)

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,612)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, June 3rd 2015, 4:17pm

Just linking because the link Vincent posted doesn't work. Stupid site using illegal/uncommon characters in url :shrug:
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Jul 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, June 3rd 2015, 4:25pm

i'm throwing my bottle caps at the screen but NOTHING'S HAPPENING!!?!!!!!?!?!!

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,282)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, June 3rd 2015, 4:26pm

Yeah just rechecked...In the end it was the stuff leaked from the fallout4.com website. Looking great. I am so excited.

Metal Links

They are watching you

(182)

• "Metal Links" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, June 3rd 2015, 4:54pm

It's based in Boston/commonwealth. Possibly playing before 2077, before the bombs hit(maybe you Mr. House yourself?)? The Dad from before the bombs and the Vault guy look similar. There seemed to be alot of people there, I'm hoping it won't end up like The Strip did... Maybe Speech, Stealth, Science and LockPicking will be bigger in this game, seems to be more city and people.

Imgur

Same person?
Quote of the Day:
"Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear, clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress"

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Metal Links" (Jun 3rd 2015, 5:20pm)

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,612)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, June 3rd 2015, 5:34pm

My brother managed to connect bunch of braincells for a second and figured out a possible connection between F3 and F4 and their vault numbers: F3 is fifth game in the series and 101 is 5 in binary, same with F4 which is seventh game in series and vault 111 is 7 in binary.

You heard it here first.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,282)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, June 3rd 2015, 7:41pm

Yeah I saw speculations about it being the same guy, yet I can not really believe that, he barely changed and vault 13 opened around 100 years after that. Even considering that people already lived around the Wasteland then, I could not believe 111 opened just a couple of years after the war. Maybe a relative though, they do look quite the same, but you never know with the engine.

Speaking of which, setting aside the hype, this game looks awful. This still is the Gamebryo engine, right? I thought they would at least use the Creation Engine of Skyrim. I mean they tried hard but and the lighting is nice, as well as some textures, but stuff like the dog and the animations are plain out of date and would have been so in 2010. I just bet it has been in production so long that next-gen was nto even something to discuss.