Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Tuesday, November 18th 2014, 7:05pm

Good grief the mouse acceleration is horrible. Worst I've seen yet. Doesn't even seem to be working as intended. Hope they'll soon just carry over the mouse modes from FC3, they worked fine for me.

@Sheepnub
How'd you get yours to work alright-ish?

my games/far cry 4/GamerProfile.xml

Set the following things things to 0

MouseAcceleration
MouseAccelerationOn
Smoothness
Smoothness_Ironsight

Reduces the bullshit by like 90%. it's not a complete fix, but helps a LOT

I had tried that but still had a horrible deadzone where low speed mouse movement would translate to inaccurate pixel by pixel aiming. I reset it, changed it again and set the xml file to read only now. Hoping for a patch... noobisoft better deliver.

Anyway, TRAINING TIME! laters.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?