Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Blue Panda" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, August 24th 2014, 5:41pm

League of Legends

I might as well make a thread of this instead of spamming it on other threads haha.
Does anyone else play this?

I usually play as Amumu (jungle) or Tristana (bot).

Games I'm proud of:

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, August 24th 2014, 5:46pm

I only play with friends, and even then I play to troll.

I pretty much stopped when I died to a surprise 3v1 in the beginning of the game and my retarded teammates who were still in the spawn said: "Report NoctyrneSAGA for feeding!"

Currently working on getting points to buy Ziggs. Then I'll play this song while chucking Hexplosives everywhere.

Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, August 24th 2014, 5:55pm

I only play with friends, and even then I play to troll.

I pretty much stopped when I died to a surprise 3v1 in the beginning of the game and my retarded teammates who were still in the spawn said: "Report NoctyrneSAGA for feeding!"

Currently working on getting points to buy Ziggs. Then I'll play this song while chucking Hexplosives everywhere.

Ziggs looks awesome.
And tbh, you should mute your chat when people are like that :thumbup:

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, August 31st 2015, 6:49pm

@Oscar
Full AP Ekko jungle OP :D

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Monday, August 31st 2015, 9:42pm

@Oscar

Report for necro :v

TBH he's better off as a tank while jungling, but I mean, anything works in league anyway.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, August 31st 2015, 10:24pm

@Oscar

Report for necro :v

TBH he's better off as a tank while jungling, but I mean, anything works in league anyway.

I tried tank but you can carry harder with full AP. I only build tank when my team comp doesn't have tank.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 4:10am

@Oscar

I just can't get enough of him, not even starting to get bored.

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 12:06pm

Did the enemy team have an AP Soraka mid that went 1/15/5? Lol.

Anyways, on topic: I played LoL regularly during S1 and at the start at S2 but stopped as BF3 came around. I started playing again at the start of this summer, mainly with a friend that I used to play with before. Knowing that I was going to get stomped by anyone that knew the game I made a smurf instead of playing with my lvl 30 main acc, but eventually gave up on that because there was no point in playing with a smurf due to the sheer number of other smurfs floating around stomping new players. Now I just play with my main and have access to decent champs and masteries and try to not get reamed.

IMO smurfs have become a problem in LoL, it prevents new players from getting to know the game in a pace suited for them, each low level game is dominated by smurfs and usually the team with the most/best smurfs win. The amount of players that create smurf accs, buy Yasuo and then proceed to stomp low levels disgust me. It's pathetic really that instead of playing against players of their own skill they need to create a new acc and buy a borderline OP* champ and stomp new players. Rito really need to do something against smurfs, it makes it overly difficult and frustrating for new players to get into the game.

One other thing: it surprises me that Riot hasn't managed to implement a good matchmaking system yet, it seems like it only accounts for player levels and not player stats/wins/losses/skill. Balanced games are far between, most games turn into lopsided assrammings with me randomly being on either team with the win being decided by whatever team has the least feeders. Is there anything I can do to be in more balanced games? I don't mind if I loose if the game is fairly balanced and exciting.

*I don't know the meta well enough to see whether Yasuo is OP or not. He can easily snowball if he gets fed during early/mid game but is no problem if he gets CCd (like Riven). Maybe he just has a lot of "snowballability" and that can easily be exploited on low level games.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "C0llis" (Sep 2nd 2015, 2:11pm)

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 3:37pm

I don't consider Yasuo to be overpowered by any means, but he's really mobile and his passive which doubles crit chance makes him really volatile. If your team has anyone who can lock him down for a bit he just dies.

Generally people get harrassed in lane (at low levels) and don't get enough damage back onto him. It's the same with many assasin style champs, they'll build a lead off some kills here and there and since at lower skill levels people don't farm well enough they just end up really behind in items, to the point where it's hard for them to fight back aggression.

Smurfs are an issue, yes, but at the same time I don't see much that could be done unless there's changes to how the games are put together. IIRC when you first launch the game, you're asked whether you've previous experience at the game. Now, I don't know if that affects anything, but assuming it does, I think just an automated system that checks player performance (farm, KDA, and if possible APM) should be enough to separate smufs from newbies.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.