Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

• "NoctyrneSAGA" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, December 6th 2014, 6:20am

MGO3~
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, December 7th 2014, 1:28am

MGO3?

Oh god.

What little social life I have left from Destiny just died.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 7:32pm

39:20 for the livestream

PC is beautiful
Data Browser

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 10:44am

Do I really? I mean. COME ON!
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 10:29pm

Looks pretty sweet. It's too bad I never was a Playstation fan as I only have 2 MGS games under my belt. The first one I played on Gamecube, and the second I played on Xbox. Watched some of MGS3 at a friend's house but never played it or got the story, and I never played MGS4 with old snake.

Kind of lacking in context here, is this a prequel? Are you playing as, like, Big Boss before he was Big Boss or something? What is the MGS timeline?
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

Legion

(1,520)

Date of registration
: Apr 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 10:59pm

I'll just explain the timeline, might help with some stuff. I skipped portable ops as it's not known whether it's currently canon.
MGS3 -> MGS:Peace Walker -> MGS:GZ(the one they release in ~19h and prequel to TPP) -> MGS:TPP(no release date) -> Metal Gear -> Metal Gear 2 -> Metal Gear Solid -> Metal Gear Solid 2 - Metal Gear Solid 4
Everything from MGS3 to MGS:TPP is the story of how Big Boss became the man we know from the later games.
Ground Zeroes connects Peace Walker and TPP and while there are some references to games further down the timeline, you won't have to know everything about it.
Understanding the story of MGS3(at least the basics) and Peace Walker would be more important, mostly because GZ starts after the "secret" ending of PW.
I, or someone else who's knowledgeable about MGS, can try to explain the basics of what happens either per PM or directly here.
Bro of Oscar, the gentleman ninja
Rules. Read them, follow them.

Quoted

[22:09:20] Failure117: Legion: Tank Expert and Pokemon Afficianado

[16:21:16] Oscar Perez Lijo: In soviet russia legion is top poster

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 11:01pm

@Watcher-45

You play as Big Boss in 1974 for MGS:GZ and then in 1984 for MGS:TPP.

This is after MGS3 and MGS:PW but before MG1, MG2, MGS1, MGS2, and MGS4.

This game will document the transformation of Big Boss into a warmongering mercenary.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 11:09pm

Looks pretty sweet. It's too bad I never was a Playstation fan as I only have 2 MGS games under my belt. The first one I played on Gamecube, and the second I played on Xbox. Watched some of MGS3 at a friend's house but never played it or got the story, and I never played MGS4 with old snake.

Kind of lacking in context here, is this a prequel? Are you playing as, like, Big Boss before he was Big Boss or something? What is the MGS timeline?

Timeline - The Metal Gear Wiki - Metal Gear Solid Rising, Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Gear Solid 4, and more

chronologically is
mgs3->mgs P ops->mgs PW->mgs gz->mgs pp->mg 1->mg2 ss->mgs1 -> mgs 2 -> mgs 4.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 7:34am

Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Mar 2nd 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 7:48am

Looking forward to MGSV:TPP. From what I've heard it seems like Ground Zeroes is a little too short for the price they're asking for.

I hope they release a MGS collection or something along those lines on PC at some point. My experience with the series has been only a little bit of the first MGS game on the PS1 unfortunately, and I'm sure that doesn't bode well for understanding what the hell is going on with the story.