Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Moon Knight

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, February 24th 2014, 11:28pm

I'm halfway through planet Phobos, and I'm still using/loving Excalibur. He's very versatile, but the focus is still getting up close and personal. Slash Dash is your best friend. That should be maxed out immediately. Radial Blind should be next. It is EXTREMELY useful in defense missions and when there's 100 enemies around your buddy who needs to be revived. Super Jump is a complete waste, and Radial Javelin is great when there's a moderate amount of strong enemies around you, and they need to die immediately.

For weapons, I would highly recommend using the Grakata, as it has the highest DPS output for low mastery levels. It has an insane fire rate, and is actually quite accurate, but has very strong recoil. The key to making a beastly Grakata is running with a crit build, which is upgrading your crit chance and crit damage mods on it. Make sure you're always using the correct elemental mods for certain factions. For example, ice + electric for MAGNETIC damage is amazing against Corpus, but crap against the Grineer.

For a secondary weapon, I recommend striving to get the Akvasto. It is two Vasto pistols that hit very hard, and mostly slash damage (great against infested and enemies with no armor/shields). It's not cheap to make, and will cost many resources, so focus on this after making a Grakata.

For melee, I haven't quite found a great weapon yet. I've been using Galatine, which is supposedly one of the best, but I don't like it due to it mainly being so great for it's charge damage. I prefer quick attacking repeatedly, so I'm gonna craft and try out Dual Heat Swords once I max it.

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

• "JSLICE20" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2013

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 7:48pm

I'm halfway through planet Phobos, and I'm still using/loving Excalibur. He's very versatile, but the focus is still getting up close and personal. Slash Dash is your best friend. That should be maxed out immediately. Radial Blind should be next. It is EXTREMELY useful in defense missions and when there's 100 enemies around your buddy who needs to be revived. Super Jump is a complete waste, and Radial Javelin is great when there's a moderate amount of strong enemies around you, and they need to die immediately.

For weapons, I would highly recommend using the Grakata, as it has the highest DPS output for low mastery levels. It has an insane fire rate, and is actually quite accurate, but has very strong recoil. The key to making a beastly Grakata is running with a crit build, which is upgrading your crit chance and crit damage mods on it. Make sure you're always using the correct elemental mods for certain factions. For example, ice + electric for MAGNETIC damage is amazing against Corpus, but crap against the Grineer.

For a secondary weapon, I recommend striving to get the Akvasto. It is two Vasto pistols that hit very hard, and mostly slash damage (great against infested and enemies with no armor/shields). It's not cheap to make, and will cost many resources, so focus on this after making a Grakata.

For melee, I haven't quite found a great weapon yet. I've been using Galatine, which is supposedly one of the best, but I don't like it due to it mainly being so great for it's charge damage. I prefer quick attacking repeatedly, so I'm gonna craft and try out Dual Heat Swords once I max it.

Phobos eh? If memeory serves that cluster is home to the Arid Grineer, yes? I have completed at least 5 missions there, but the limitations of Ecalibur haulted my progress.

I intend to return to the planet with Rhino as he grants the ability to negate damage with the power of Iron Skin. Iron Skin only requires 50 Energy units so it can be utilized rather frequently. For this reason, Rhino outclasses Excalibur in close combat scenarios. I equip the Hek shotgun (increased with pure damage mods) coupled with the Wraith Twin Vipers (tailored for Status probability) and Jaw Sword (designed for fast, strong atttacks) and it demolishes Corpus or Grineer (moreso Grineer).

However, if you still enjoy Excalibur then I have no place for telling you what to do. He certainly assisted my general knowledge of how the game functions, but became obsolete against enemies of the 15-20 level range. I did not invest into Radial Blind as much as I did Radial Javelin or Slash Dash. Come to think of it, I was not completely aware of the attributes my weapons had and how to advance them in the most productive fashion possible, so I may have ignored some details into Excalibur's makeup.
To Aim Assist or not to Aim Assist, that is the question.

Nope. Aim Assist or bust; here's why:

Default Aim Assist Data

Source code

AccelerationInputThreshold 0.98
    AccelerationMultiplier 5.0
    AccelerationDamping 4.0
    AccelerationTimeThreshold 0.15
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
    MaxAcceleration::Vec2
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
    AttractDistanceFallOffs::Vec2
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.75
    AttractUserInputMultiplier 0.45
    AttractUserInputMultiplier_NoZoom 0.5
    AttractOwnSpeedInfluence 0.0
    AttractTargetSpeedInfluence 0.85
    AttractOwnRequiredMovementForMaximumAttract 0.0
    AttractStartInputThreshold 0.1
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 1.0
    AttractPitchStrength 0.34
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    ViewObstructedKeepTime 0.0
    SnapZoomLateralSpeedLimit 1000.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTimeNoInput 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.2
    SnapZoomReticlePointPriority 999
    SnapZoomAutoEngageTime 0.0
    SnapZoomBreakTimeAtMaxInput 0.2
    SnapZoomBreakMaxInput 0.2
    SnapZoomBreakMinAngle 90.0
    SnapZoomSpamGuardTime 1.2
    SoldierBackupSkeletonCollisionData *nullGuid*
    CheckBoneCenterOnlyDistance 40.0

No Slowdown Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.0
    AttractUserInputMultiplier 1.0
    AttractUserInputMultiplier_NoZoom -1.0
    AttractTargetSpeedInfluence 0.0
    AttractStartInputThreshold 0.0
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 0.0
    AttractPitchStrength 0.0
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTimeNoInput 0.0
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.0
    SnapZoomBreakTimeAtMaxInput -1.0
    SnapZoomSpamGuardTime 0.5
    DisableForcedTargetRecalcDistance 7.0

No Auto Rotation Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.75
    AttractUserInputMultiplier 0.45
    AttractUserInputMultiplier_NoZoom 0.5
    AttractTargetSpeedInfluence 0.85
    AttractStartInputThreshold 0.1
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 1.0
    AttractPitchStrength 0.34
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTimeNoInput 0.0
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.0
    SnapZoomBreakTimeAtMaxInput -1.0
    SnapZoomSpamGuardTime 0.5
    DisableForcedTargetRecalcDistance 7.0

Prepare your laughbox

the Sebstalder is quiet good since it can 3hit kill at any distanc ,but In my opinion i actually thikn the sweeper is better, its got a really really fast firerate that can beat alll those Noobmaticos, Helregall adn shitguns in close quarters , and its also really accurate out to like l;ong range,. overall great allround gun, jsut my 2$ tho

Moon Knight

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, February 25th 2014, 7:59pm

Phobos eh? If memeory serves that cluster is home to the Arid Grineer, yes? I have completed at least 5 missions there, but the limitations of Ecalibur haulted my progress.

I intend to return to the planet with Rhino as he grants the ability to negate damage with the power of Iron Skin. Iron Skin only requires 50 Energy units so it can be utilized rather frequently. For this reason, Rhino outclasses Excalibur in close combat scenarios. I equip the Hek shotgun (increased with pure damage mods) coupled with the Wraith Twin Vipers (tailored for Status probability) and Jaw Sword (designed for fast, strong atttacks) and it demolishes Corpus or Grineer (moreso Grineer).

However, if you still enjoy Excalibur then I have no place for telling you what to do. He certainly assisted my general knowledge of how the game functions, but became obsolete against enemies of the 15-20 level range. I did not invest into Radial Blind as much as I did Radial Javelin or Slash Dash. Come to think of it, I was not completely aware of the attributes my weapons had and how to advance them in the most productive fashion possible, so I may have ignored some details into Excalibur's makeup.

Maxed out Radial Blind with maxed Stretch mod + max Constitution is an extremely powerful CC with about 50 meters of stun range. This ability has saved my team from mission failure on numerous occasions.

Honestly, Excalibur can be painful to play in missions where the enemies are spread out, such as extermination and rescue missions. He strongly excels in mobile defense, defense, and survival, as he can Slash Dash his way though dozens of enemies and use Radial Blind to CC an entire room. My Excalibur has been forma'd twice and has been supercharged. I am constantly leveling up new weapons, yet still manage to get the highest to second highest damage % in my party (there's no way I'm out-damaging a Nova, unless he's lazy). I used to die a LOT, but now that I have a maxed out Rejuvenation Aura, I very seldom go down.

My next frame will be Frost once I unlock passage to Ceres and farm up his required parts.

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, February 27th 2014, 1:50pm

Thanks to high playtime friends I got my Lato ranked to 30 and I got/farmed what's needed for a Vasto ^^
Got a Double Ether, good enough, I'd say.
Tested Grakata ... I'm more mitigated on this one. I can see the potential with elemental mods + crit mods, but I only have the later, and having to shoot 90bullets at a foes to kill him is infuriating. I blame low mod availability ^^

I think a support or elemental frame would fit my gameplay better, with a Paris. But I don't have any mod for bows, so ...
Will save for a Wyrm sentinel ^^ might help ^^
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, March 5th 2014, 5:07pm

Got a promo code, got some Plat., got Volt and Wyrm ^^
Really happy with it ^^

Maxed my Gakata rank, need the +crit dmg mod, tho.
Crafted myself a Paris, good weapon but still struggle to use it efficiently, not much ranks nand usefull mods. Would need a catalyst.
Farming to craft a Vectis but I suspect I will have the exact same problem.
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 4:44am

Something of a necro here (almost two years? Yeah.)

So I started playing Warframe again earlier this week and it's a lot more fun than I remember. I have max rank on all of the starting gear and dual Heat Swords. I'm up to Uranus on the Jupiter side and haven't done anything on the other side of the planetary unlock tree. I've been doing a lot of grinding for credits to finance more crafting, I've been making basically everything that I can because...reasons.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

yugas42

(1,359)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 5:24am

Making everything is pretty much the idea. There are good weapons you keep and bad weapons you don't. All of them are worth mastery xp though and so getting an item to 30 (warframes included) gives you progression towards being able to unlock other weapons. Important milestones for mastery rank are 5, 8, and 12 to unlock Tonkor, Syndicate secondary weapons, and Syndicate primary weapons respectively.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 6:11am

I'm mastery 3 right now, only a little mastery xp shy of being able to apply for 4.

I've been using the Strun (the first shotgun) and I seem to be doing fairly well with it, though I've gotten the impression that people don't like shotties. I'm having more trouble finding a pistol that I like, though I've enjoyed the Magnus thus far.

My only warframe so far is Excalibur though I just started Rhino. I'm hoping to get through Uranus so I can get to Eris and do the quest to unlock Atlas because I want golembros.

I really want to get my hands on some auras but from what I've heard they're only available from Alerts and even then stupidly rarely.

EDIT: Just looked at primes...damn, maybe I should start using my Void Keys.

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

Quoted

Quoted

10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

Quoted

Quoted

ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Nick 30075" (Jan 30th 2016, 6:21am)

yugas42

(1,359)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 6:28am

The Strun is awful, but that doesn't make all shotguns bad, in fact two of them are some of the best weapons in the game. Hek, Vaykor Hek, and Sancti Tigris are some of the highest possible damage per-shot weapons you can get. A single Tigris shot can deal over 60,000 damage, and holds the record as the most damaging weapon in the game. There are a lot of good pistols, but you likely won't have access to them yet. The Marelok is a very good revolver style pistol and would be the easiest one for you to get currently, Lex Prime is also very good.

Excalibur is one of the most versatile frames in the game, and the best starting frame you can choose. He can deal unholy amounts of damage with Exalted Blade when properly modded. Excal is my most used frame, an my EB slashes deal about 19-26k damage, sometimes as high as 56k.

Aura mods are important because like stance mods they increase your mod capacity. Look out for Steel Charge, Energy Siphon, and Corrosive Projection alerts, those are the three most useful. Rejuvenation is also good to look out for.

You're probably not going to get Atlas for a good while. He has an entire quest line tied to him, and requires a fairly high level Archwing to beat the boss that drops his parts. Even I haven't finished the Jordas Precept yet, I just bought Atlas with platinum.

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 6:40am

I haven't even BUILT an Archwing yet. That's been the holdup on Uranus. Getting Atlas is going to be my general dumb goal for now though, because I do better with such nonsense. I really do like Excalibur, I didn't at first but I warmed up to the frame after a while. Looking at the wiki, I didn't realize that it gets your melee mods, that's kinda insane.

I actually like the Strun. The reload is balls but the damage on it has been a lot better than the other weapons I've been using--then again, my mod pool for rifles is absolute balls so that might be part of it. I'm planning to build a Hek once I hit 4 (which should only take another hour or two of play).

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted from "Pheozero"

Quoted

Quoted