Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

• "Suiizide" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Friday, July 12th 2013, 5:06pm

DotA 2

@Greenatacker

@Timminator

Dota 2 thread :thumbsup:

Green, I am a complete and utter noob at the game hahaha, but I've managed to put in ~150 hours already.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Greenatacker

Too cool for a title

(158)

Date of registration
: Jun 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, July 12th 2013, 5:11pm

lol I just made a thread myself ^^ let the mods sort it out
I'm not sure how long it took me to not be a noob, but it must have been around 100 hours xD
Random comma is, random

Spoiler Spoiler

like some kind of all kit terribad M16 clone.

Oh, an all kit m416?

Steam ID: greenatacker

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

• "Suiizide" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Friday, July 12th 2013, 5:23pm

I'm not sure how long it took me to not be a noob, but it must have been around 100 hours xD
I'm pretty standard skill with easier heroes, and I always suck with new ones. My W/L hovers around 1.

My favourite professional game I've seen so far is the Roxkis vs EG TI3 Qualifier game where both sides had Rapiers.

Speaking of Rapiers, I got bored last night and was a Riki, steamrolling their team and went straight to Rapier for shits. Died, a PL got it, I got it back, their Tidehunter got it, I got it back again, then I died to a much fatter PL who got it and won. I singlehandedly lost the game.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Greenatacker

Too cool for a title

(158)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, July 12th 2013, 5:50pm

Yeah rapiers are a difficult thing, usually just buy them when they are your last chance or you'll throw the game hard xD
Other than professional games I find Draskyl's stream to be very teaching and fun Draskyll
Well... he rushed a rapier on lifestealy once, before all items and won the game^^
Random comma is, random

Spoiler Spoiler

Oh, an all kit m416?

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, July 12th 2013, 6:13pm

I'm pretty standard skill with easier heroes, and I always suck with new ones. My W/L hovers around 1.

My favourite professional game I've seen so far is the Roxkis vs EG TI3 Qualifier game where both sides had Rapiers.

Speaking of Rapiers, I got bored last night and was a Riki, steamrolling their team and went straight to Rapier for shits. Died, a PL got it, I got it back, their Tidehunter got it, I got it back again, then I died to a much fatter PL who got it and won. I singlehandedly lost the game.

i once played tiny and got really farmed. heart, assault, scepter everything. their bloodseeker got a rapier and our stupid earthshaker picked it up even though i had massive cleave. eventually i got it and bought another one. but our earthshaker didnt aggro the creeps so the 3 remainting once in our base destroyed it just as i was 3 shotting their barracks.

the game: DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats - Match 184069989

Greenatacker

Too cool for a title

(158)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, July 12th 2013, 6:31pm

Farmed tiny is sooo scary O.o
So about that SB game, Tim, I got like 3 bashes or something xD we still won because team was good and doom had a midas^^
Random comma is, random

Spoiler Spoiler

Oh, an all kit m416?

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, July 12th 2013, 7:24pm

So about that SB game, Tim, I got like 3 bashes or something xD we still won because team was good and doom had a midas^^

SB is such an easy to play annoying basterd. Im just going to counterpick with lion whenever the enemy picks him.

Failure117

cheap kitchen leeds

(76)

Date of registration
: Jun 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, July 12th 2013, 7:53pm

I wish I could run DoTA. I'm stuck with LoL :(
GT: F4ilure 117.
Unholy Leader of the Order of q.

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, July 12th 2013, 8:10pm

Weird... shouldn't any PC capable of running LoL run Dota too...
Especially since games like Dota are specially made so they can run on super old hardware.

Greenatacker

Too cool for a title

(158)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, July 12th 2013, 8:19pm

Weird... shouldn't any PC capable of running LoL run Dota too...
Especially since games like Dota are specially made so they can run on super old hardware.

Would think so too O.o

SB is such an easy to play annoying basterd. Im just going to counterpick with lion whenever the enemy picks him.

Why Lion exactly? I always want to counter with bloodseeker xD so I can get him when he's charging, shame I'm such a bad BS
Random comma is, random

Spoiler Spoiler

Oh, an all kit m416?