Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 3:54pm

@jenkins
could you send my 100k please?
Will pay it back in 8h.

But I do except to get them ASAP.
I'm kinda uncomfortable when I don't have any reserves, just in case shit goes wrong.

Yep, I'll send them at 9PM tonight.
If not definitely at 7AM.

And I need them now cause I'm at war.

k, I sent 2 mibbles.
Dammit, I forgot that I reached my buy/sell limit of oil.
Can you send me 200K aid if I send you 3 mbbl of oil? they are 53ea atm.

No, I only has 83k. :(

You only need 50K + 3 oil I'll send
then I need to pay you 100k and oil tomorrow morning.

Well, ok then.
Your payment is my top priority.
I'll pay you back at 9PM, at the start of the new month.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 3:57pm

Several MiGs are flown in from Moscow!

You scramble the jets and send them into enemy airspace!

Your airforce has total air superiority. You begin a strategic bombing campaign that damages the economy of the enemy.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 4:01pm

You can bomb infinitely. So utterly rape his growth.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 4:02pm

You can bomb infinitely. So utterly rape his growth.
It also drops his GDP, which means that I'll get less if I win.

Before:
Gross Domestic Product: $114 million
Growth: $-1 million per month

After;

Gross Domestic Product: $111 million
Growth: $-5 million per month

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 4:03pm

You lose all of 1 million from that though. Not a whole lot.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 4:04pm

Actually, you can't go infinitely. I think I got 3 raids out of my air force. Maybe it is equal to the amount of oil you have.

Sig

clicky
I expect rep.

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 4:05pm

Actually, you can't go infinitely. I think I got 3 raids out of my air force. Maybe it is equal to the amount of oil you have.
You lose your airforce??

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 4:10pm

No, you get a message saying they need to refuel, which means it probably happens as the turn ticks over.

Sig

clicky
I expect rep.

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 4:11pm

No, you get a message saying they need to refuel, which means it probably happens as the turn ticks over.

So ~5 turns every month?

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 4:20pm

I think it's more like ~3, but I can't be sure.

Sig

clicky
I expect rep.

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.