Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 1:27pm

I think I'm going to try prospecting on my main tomorrow morning, and not use the alt so I don't get banned.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 1:31pm

I am back to positive grwoth yay!
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 1:39pm

I don't have nukes, what I did was increase my military to 15k, launch several offensives, and hold new elections.

Nice save!

@Suiizide
That's cheating :S

You conscript thousands of young men into your army.
Army Size: 12k active personnel

Growth: $2 million per month

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Blue Panda" (May 11th 2013, 1:47pm)

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 1:47pm

Yeah, I'm not going to use it. I wanted to see what the mechanic was like more than anything.

What I discovered:
When you have a successful prospect, you automatically get n amount of oil for free. I don't know if the number is fixed or not, but I got 10. You also get an oil well, which produces 1 oil per month.You can buy additional oil wells for 1m each, which all produce an extra 1 oil a month. You can sell up to 5 oil a day.

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 1:50pm

Yeah, I'm not going to use it. I wanted to see what the mechanic was like more than anything.

What I discovered:
When you have a successful prospect, you automatically get n amount of oil for free. I don't know if the number is fixed or not, but I got 10. You also get an oil well, which produces 1 oil per month.You can buy additional oil wells for 1m each, which all produce an extra 1 oil a month. You can sell up to 5 oil a day.

10 oil is $670k, enough to make a nuke D:
Oil prices are currently $67k per Mbbl.

InternationalGamer

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 1:53pm

I should have 30-50k lying around at all times.
You never know when the price of oil will drop. When it does, drop to a low price, I recommend everyone to buy. It will eventually increase its value.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 1:54pm

Oh, and be careful when expanding your GDP / Army size.

Zhili has declared war on Ordoim!
Holanderica has declared war on Nueva Samos!
Nueva Samos has declared war on San Swissico!
the saxton states has declared war on Slingapore!

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 1:58pm

The middle two are on the first page, so they're big economies. I might use the Privitization to keep my GDP in check.

But yeah, moral of my oil adventure story: oil makes you bloody rich, damn quickly.

It's funny seeing how everyone plays this. hunturk went straight for the weaponry, Lucid went straight for the money and Jenkins and I decided to set up a stable economy before doing anything.

Sig

clicky
I expect rep.

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Suiizide" (May 11th 2013, 2:10pm)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 2:09pm

Do schools actually help you economically?
[Aristocrat's Shoes]
TLDR -
Teamwork is where players function by themselves, but their effectiveness is multiplied when they work together. Not a checklist of "did we bring a healer so we can start playing?"

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, May 11th 2013, 2:11pm

Do schools actually help you economically?
The improve living conditions and popularity, which lowers the chance of rebellion and keeps you away form being an Axis of Evil.

Sig

clicky
I expect rep.

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.