Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration
: May 10th 2014

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 6:05pm

Quoted

So uh... Is the "Good Touch" or "Bad Touch worth the $15000 it costs?

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

If you're on Normal/TVHM, yes.

Although, DON'T GET IT UNTIL YOU REALLY WANT IT! You can only get the Good Touch once (or whatever the corrosive one is) and it will be at your level.

I just got the bad touch, shit. Can I get the good touch later?

Quoted

So uh... Is the "Good Touch" or "Bad Touch worth the $15000 it costs?

If you're playing with a proper controller then yes, Good Touch is reaaaaaaaaaally worth it. You will see why.

Symthic's Friendly Neighborhood Pastafarian

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

You're into Chinese nowadays?
No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

I don't even have a big neck.

I didn't know vertigo could disrupt one's sense of size.

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, August 24th 2015, 12:51am

Sorry to double post and ask possibly obvious questions, but is there moving spread in Borderlands 2? In the original? How is accuracy calculated? How is ROF calculated? Is a leg shot any different than a body shot? What is the base multiplier for critical shots?

I'm sorry, I'm trying to take a statistical look at the game. Also, are there any bullpups?

Master of nothing, mediocre at everything... except dropping ammo boxes. I do that like it's my fucking job.
BAND RECOMMENDATION OF THE WEEK (or really till whenever I update it): I don't really have much if I'm being honest. Give me some metalcore recommendations and I'll try 'em out
Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

No, but i am into immature jokes about sexual intercourse with cats with a pinch of stereotypical asian accent. :D

Thanks razal.

Date of registration
: Feb 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, August 24th 2015, 1:23am

Sorry to double post and ask possibly obvious questions, but is there moving spread in Borderlands 2? In the original? How is accuracy calculated? How is ROF calculated? Is a leg shot any different than a body shot? What is the base multiplier for critical shots?

I'm sorry, I'm trying to take a statistical look at the game. Also, are there any bullpups?

http://borderlands.wikia.com/
In modern USA, the Pig roasts you!

Who loves a good ole custom chainsaw!

Spoiler Spoiler

Pastafarianism

Mom's Spaghetti

(305)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, August 24th 2015, 1:24am

Quoted

http://borderlands.wikia.com/

Beautiful. Thank you!

Good Quotes Ahead:

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

Thanks razal.