Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

• "Watcher-45" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 4:33am

Doki Doki Literature Club

It's on Steam, it's free, it's a visual novel, get it and play it. It's not at all what it seems to be, it's cute and fun for about 2 hours then it's a sea of "WTF!"s and "OMG!"s.
This warning says it all: "This game is not suitable for children or those who are easily disturbed." It's categorized as a psychological horror.

It's actually really cleverly done.
It breaks the 4th wall very heavily in the later stages, and has this method of drawing you in to one expectation then going way off the grid. It also gets very meta at one point, and as the game progresses it literally breaks itself. Literally. When you get to the end the only way to replay it is to reinstall it. At the risk of spoiling it, I'll say no more than that.

It's well worth the price of $0. I ended up buying the fan pack for $10 just to support the dev, I like the way he thinks outside the box and am looking forward to anything he makes in the future.
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Watcher-45" (Jan 11th 2018, 6:31am)