Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Oct 16th 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 5:00am

Looks like we got the stats covered, they claim they are data mined stats also: Weapons - PUBG.ME

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 10:46am

I do not get what deviation is. Personally I would assume it is the combined spread of a full magazine, basically the shooting plot. But that does not make sense for these numbers. Could be spread increase per shot.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,210)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 4:51pm

I do not get what deviation is. Personally I would assume it is the combined spread of a full magazine, basically the shooting plot. But that does not make sense for these numbers. Could be spread increase per shot.

Going on a hunch here, but if these names are directly taken from the files they might not provide very accurate naming and it is just best to throw the numbers with their associated names. Kind of like what Symthic had ages ago :v
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Oct 16th 2015

Battlelog:

Friday, June 9th 2017, 9:34am

Here is another useful tool for plotting the plane path, which gives you estimated drop zones and it also keeps track of the current damage the blue zone will inflict.

PUBG Plane Path

Date of registration
: Dec 1st 2017

Battlelog:

Friday, December 1st 2017, 10:34am

This game is incredibly addictive. I love playing in the fog :)
Nothing touches a man like the tears of a woman he begins to love, Ksiegowa Jelenia Góra and nothing irritates him like the tears of a woman he loves.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,210)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, December 1st 2017, 3:46pm

@Dorian90
Please do not post on threads that have been inactive for months ("necroing"), unless you have something exceptionally good to add (e.g. some high-impact news, info that would interest Symthic community). See Rule 11.

I will not close this thread to keep it as a dump for small discussions about PUBG.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included