Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,282)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 2:41pm

Ah okay, because every gameplay video I've seen so far where about a HVT; at the very best you needed to extract them. So this is a bit relieving. I've watched a lot of these gameplay videos and mostly tactical approaches were unwanted, or failed somewhere in the beginning and resulted in the typical shooter brawl.

Yeah I know about the Unidad, which seems to be the army, right?

As for the assets of the enemies, I am still unsure stuff like the jammers are something to hold you up, but do not require a different approach to a mission. You just eliminate the hindrance and than go on as before, if you get my drift. We will see with the open beta, maybe we will meet up there. :)

• "iota-09" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 3:05pm

. I've watched a lot of these gameplay videos and mostly tactical approaches were unwanted, or failed somewhere in the beginning and resulted in the typical shooter brawl.

i wasn't able to play much with other people, but usually i tended to just kill everyone from a far with my sniper rifle using a suppressor and the sync shot mechanic, if sniping wasn't an optin, i'd just slowly kill one after the other everyone using my pistol, while it wouldn't work every time, it worked most times.
Yeah I know about the Unidad, which seems to be the army, right?
yes they are.
I am still unsure stuff like the jammers are something to hold you up, but do not require a different approach to a mission. You just eliminate the hindrance and than go on as before,
] jammers aren't small, they are quite big, so unless you can identify and shoot/blow up/turn off the power generator(each one is hard for different reasons*) then it can be a problem as higher level outpost have at least 10 enemies in them and you could be catched with your pants off at anytime if you don't spot them beforehand, SAMs are a problem actually before you reach the enemy base, as they might intercept you during the travel there if you use a helicopter, APCs i never seen used by the enemy, i don't think the AI was programmed to use them in the beta. mortars should, afaik, be able to shoot you only if they spot you, though i'm not sure how high is their damage, presumably high enough to take you down in 1 hit wherever you are.

*:if you blow them up, everyone in th ebase will know you're there, if you turn off the generator, tit means you have to get there with your body and it may be hard, and lastly, if you shoot the generator, it can be the best choice, but you have first to find it(whichh without a drone may be hard) and then you also have to find the line of sight to hit it with a sniper rifle.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, February 13th 2017, 5:01pm

The game seems to be in decent shape at the moment. I'm willing to purchase it if it turns out good at release and if there's anyone on here who'd like to group up for some tacticool 3rd person gameplay.

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, February 13th 2017, 8:41pm

Game felt like a janky version of Metal Gear Solid 5 but with co-op.

MGS was supposed to have co-op. should have had co-op.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Champion
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>