Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "BleedRainbows" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2016

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 11:04am

Titanfall 2

We should try to get some stats up for Titanfall 2. The in game stats are mind numbingly worthless, something I wished Respawn woulda kicked after leaving the CoD scene. Shame they didn't... Ah well, hopefully the PC crowd can dive into the files to get concrete stats, they seem to of been able to in TF1.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 12:41pm

We started doing this with TF1 and at start it went all well. However soon enough they started to update weapon stats "online" when you join the server and game files didn't hold these updated weapon numbers anymore, so we couldn't update the numbers for TF1.

I suspect the case is same with TF2 and it would require bunch of work to get the numbers (haven't checked this though), plus I am too busy to work on more games on Symthic nowadays.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included