Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

yugas42

(1,359)

• "yugas42" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, April 11th 2016, 6:15pm

Titanfall 2

No real information yet, but that just showed up a few minutes ago. I hope they do better with this one, the first game was really promising until it was boring.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,543)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, April 11th 2016, 6:31pm

I liked the first one and had lots of fun with it. It just dried up reaaally quickly into a Sahara desert with meta-only users being 90% of the player base. I heard they are going to make 'proper' SP campaign into this one, but imho they could spend those dev hours for more MP content :v

Also heh wonder if that pod was one of the grunt pods you casually dash over with titan and splat them all :D
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, April 11th 2016, 8:21pm

I didnt bought it, coz the Art-Style of the Sci-Fi Setting didnt appeal to me. turned out to be a good idea, because playerbase was lackluster.

However, You guys said, it drained quickly. How you think this should improve ? Implement a massive amount of weapons and their respective dog tags?

Meh, that's hardly a reason for many players in BF4. It certainly keeps me running, but I am a crazy self-torturer who's hunting trophies, so I do not count!

BF keeps interesting, because of variation due to vehicles. The only way I see this happening in Titanfall would be completely different kinds of Titans. A flying one, a fast-teleporting one, and a tank-like-one. At this point they might as well release another futuristic BF-Spin-Off.
still playin' Motorstorm