Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "ARE5R06" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Reputation modifier: 6

Sunday, February 14th 2016, 5:45pm

Homefront: The Revolution

Since so many other threads for different games opened, when a beta arrived why not for Homefront: The Revolution as well? Well, might be because its a closed beta just for XBONE users.

So I havent played anything, just watched some gameplay and some lets plays.... and I am not hyped for it. Not at all.

I have to admit, I havent played the predecessor, but I repeatedly heard, the Multiplayer was great. Stupid younger me havent bought it, because it was on the embarrasing bandwagon.

Since I missed the previous one, I was curious on the next one.

Making Singleplayer Open World... So, so, could be good, but bad as well. Something middleground: linear, but larger levels than a simple corridor might suit better. However, Open World - Good.

4 player Coop - Bad.

The previous one has earned good reputation for its multiplayer, WHY not use this Asset and build upon it?

I am really merely interested in Coop anything. Let's see, it may turn out to be fun.

Oh and btw. I will never NOT buy a game because some say its ridiculous. Games should be fun -> ridiculous doesnt matter. I made this mistake once I dont want to do it again.
still playin' Motorstorm