Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "iota-09" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 1:44pm

Post that i can't quote for some resons: not really, all you'd have to do to make some damage would be pointing the barrel of the asg upwards, and there you an elctrical mess, you would be lucky if it is still able to shoot, even with as and spring asgs the problem comes, but it's only performance-wise as there's nothing in the asg that the water can break.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration
: Jun 29th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 9:51pm

can't find a mock suppressor that I like enough from pictures to risk wasting another $50+ on, so I think I'm done with my Tavor. finished my primary gearbox and it shoots great - just waiting on parts to build my backup now. only played a few local games this past year (first year trying the sport) - looking to try some mil sim events this coming year and get more into it

• "iota-09" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 10:25pm

looks cool, of whom is that? ares? something-else-i-don't-remember-the-name-of?
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 10:34pm

S&T, also known under Umarex and/or Elite Force for trademark crap, but still S&T OEM when it comes down to it

build/assembly vs the ARES is practically the same from youtube videos I've seen though - just without the annoying internal hop-up (though I understand why they did it, you can slide the whole assembly out the buttstock - just makes working on it an unnecessary hassle imo)

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 10:55pm

Nice gun. :D IIRC S&T was started by a group of employees that split from Ares, and they still do things very similarly; I've been eyeing their M3A1 Grease Gun.
Who has fun, wins.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 11:20pm

Nice gun. :D IIRC S&T was started by a group of employees that split from Ares, and they still do things very similarly; I've been eyeing their M3A1 Grease Gun.
that seems to be the going rumor, but I searched back before I bought the gun (because both ARES and S&T are available and both licensed/trademarked) and couldn't find any concrete evidence. some say S&T are ex ARES employees that left - some say S&T are the actual OEM of ARES and they just released their own version of it while still OEM'ing for ARES....idk /shrug nothing concrete, just rumors of overseas companies that will probably never be confirmed

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 11:35pm

that seems to be the going rumor, but I searched back before I bought the gun (because both ARES and S&T are available and both licensed/trademarked) and couldn't find any concrete evidence. some say S&T are ex ARES employees that left - some say S&T are the actual OEM of ARES and they just released their own version of it while still OEM'ing for ARES....idk /shrug nothing concrete, just rumors of overseas companies that will probably never be confirmed

Yeah, it was something along those lines.
Who has fun, wins.

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 11:48pm

M'SADA UPDATE: here's what I think I'm gonna go with for my externals. MFT REACT Ergo grip, that Aimpoint Comp M4 replica I was telling you guys about for attachments. Front rail kit and barrel are A&K, but since I got a new hop-up system I can use them interchangeably with the stock versions. Flash hider is a G&P Skull Frog comp/amplifier, so this thing is gonna be loud when it goes off :P and yes I know it's missing a whole bunch of parts. Still have the thing relatively disassembled outside of the outer shell.

(don't know why my camera makes these wide-angle shots go portrait on me... :thumbdown: )

Officially think I'm gonna go AEG with my internal upgrades, assuming I don't win that facebook sweepstakes for an SMP (fingers crossed though :D ). Put a new aluminum hop-up in it and feeding chamber in it last week by WII Tech (not to be confused with Nintendo). Got a feeling that I fucked it up somehow, though... Ah well I'll probably go to a tech and have him work out all the shit that I fucked up. Was gonna do that anyway, since I plan on having it externally wired to avoid the rail kit's smaller battery space. Also gonna see if the tech can wire it up with a mosfet, but the challenge is gonna be getting everything to disassemble nicely since there isn't a lot of room for the model of mosfet that I have.

Also, closeup of the hop-up:

EDIT: might go with another sight, actually: looks like the damned thing's circuitry shit the bed. Didn't drop it or anything, but it just won't work if I turn the sight's color/intensity dial clockwise until I take the battery out and put it back in. Kinda bummed about that :(
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CobaltRose" (Dec 24th 2014, 1:12am)

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 4:49am

EDIT: might go with another sight, actually: looks like the damned thing's circuitry shit the bed. Didn't drop it or anything, but it just won't work if I turn the sight's color/intensity dial clockwise until I take the battery out and put it back in. Kinda bummed about that :(

Is that the one you got for $40? Was it used? Sometimes that's the luck of the draw.

As long as it stays on once it's on, or even if it works going counter-clockwise, I wouldn't call it a total loss.
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 6:04am

Is that the one you got for $40? Was it used? Sometimes that's the luck of the draw.

As long as it stays on once it's on, or even if it works going counter-clockwise, I wouldn't call it a total loss.

Yeah it's the used one, but the funny thing is that after I set it down to go get dinner, it was working fine. :huh: Fuckin' thing's gotta be demented or some shit.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)