Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, April 13th 2015, 6:46pm

I think he did endorse a few by them, but Cybergun is the airsoft licensing version of cancer: They overprice everything they touch and -- IIRC -- tried to trademark airsoft terms in France, even trademark company names that they don't even import.

Buying from them is like buying from a drug cartel.

yeah i know that, reason why i would never buy anything cybergun, even the glorious famas, which is not that good anyway in airsoft, like any version i know of an airsoft famas sucks for a reason or another.

changing topic, you know what i don't much about anymore? xm8s, they were kinda popular around 4-5 years ago, what happened to them?
My guess is that Umarex happened, as well as prototype guns like the XM8 kinda falling through the cracks.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, April 13th 2015, 7:34pm

First game of the season last night.

Lost an MEU mag which sucks ass because they're like 45$ each.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

Moon Knight

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, April 13th 2015, 8:30pm

Just got this baby with some extra shells M3 3-Round Burst Multi-Shot Shell Loading Airsoft Riot Shotgun - Full Stock, Airsoft Guns, Airsoft Shotguns - Evike.com Airsoft Superstore

Too cheap to buy a good AEG. I'm hoping to start playing within the next month, but it might be tough due to all of these assignments my teachers are drowning me with. The arena I'll go to is CQB, so I figure if I flank and play my cards right, I can still dominate with a spring.

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

CobaltRose

(1,219)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, April 13th 2015, 9:03pm

Just got this baby with some extra shells M3 3-Round Burst Multi-Shot Shell Loading Airsoft Riot Shotgun - Full Stock, Airsoft Guns, Airsoft Shotguns - Evike.com Airsoft Superstore

Too cheap to buy a good AEG. I'm hoping to start playing within the next month, but it might be tough due to all of these assignments my teachers are drowning me with. The arena I'll go to is CQB, so I figure if I flank and play my cards right, I can still dominate with a spring.
Can't go wrong with an M3. Well, if you're built like a linebacker, anyways. I had one of these and it was good for the price (I got one through a mystery box :P ), but it was a bitch to cock back every time and the stock was way too long for me (5'6"). You might want to think about getting more shells for it though: ten shots won't last you too long.

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))

Moon Knight

(279)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 2:33am

Quoted

Can't go wrong with an M3. Well, if you're built like a linebacker, anyways. I had one of these and it was good for the price (I got one through a mystery box :P ), but it was a bitch to cock back every time and the stock was way too long for me (5'6"). You might want to think about getting more shells for it though: ten shots won't last you too long.

Good to know. I'm quite skinny, but I workout about 5x a week, so I should be okay. I'm 5'11, so it might be a tad long for CQB, but oh well. The tri-shot was what really made me bite. I wasn't even sure if something like that existed, so once I found this, I creamed my pants and of course bought it.

Also, I did buy 6 extra shells for $10 which I felt was a pretty good deal. Wish I had bought one of those shell holders that attaches to the gun. Evike shipping is a bitch.

Spoiler Spoiler

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

Fuck dubstep

CobaltRose

(1,219)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 10:11pm

The tri-shot was what really made me bite. I wasn't even sure if something like that existed, so once I found this, I creamed my pants and of course bought it.

Also, I did buy 6 extra shells for $10 which I felt was a pretty good deal. Wish I had bought one of those shell holders that attaches to the gun. Evike shipping is a bitch.
From what I understand tri-shots have been around for a few years at least. One of the things you can get for them is this : a shotgun shell to M4 mag conversion kit. Yes it has to ship from Japan, but it translates to about $46.22 (as of when I post this) and lets your shottie take M4 AEG magazines. OFC it's not as effective with the springers, but Tokyo Marui in the past few years released a gas-powered M870 that can switch between three-round and SIX-round burst, and if it weren't for them being really expensive I'd get one ASAP with one of those converters.

And yeah: six-day shipping to the east coast through Evike is a bitch. As for shell holders though, you can get shell saddles like this one on amazon for real cheap.

EDIT: anyways, I've been thinking about making a new loadout. One of the guys on the airsoft subreddit recommended I take a look at the D3CR for a chest rig, and I found a Chinese clone on eBay. Seems like a solid chest rig, but there's a couple problems with it: no MOLLE webbing anywhere, no built-in hydration carrier. However, I got a hydro backpack the last time I went airsofting, and the clips look like they match so I might have lucked out on everything except its color (black :thumbdown: ). Ah well, I had been thinking about getting a loadout in a different color, and I also have a small belt in black so it should all come together for one cheap and functional offensive loadout, and if I need anything else I can get a battle belt.

Memorable Quotes

Natalia Poklonskaya:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CobaltRose" (Apr 15th 2015, 12:02am)

Moon Knight

(279)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 11:14pm

From what I understand tri-shots have been around for a few years at least. One of the things you can get for them is this : a shotgun shell to M4 mag conversion kit. Yes it has to ship from Japan, but it translates to about $46.22 (as of when I post this) and lets your shottie take M4 AEG magazines. OFC it's not as effective with the springers, but Tokyo Marui in the past few years released a gas-powered M870 that can switch between three-round and SIX-round burst, and if it weren't for them being really expensive I'd get one ASAP with one of those converters.

And yeah: six-day shipping to the east coast through Evike is a bitch. As for shell holders though, you can get shell saddles like this one on amazon for real cheap.
That conversion kit is...interesting. Too pricey for my taste, though. :P

Thanks for the find. Just bought the shell holder. I was thinking of getting the one on evike, but it's sold out, and only holds four shells. This one will do nicely.

Spoiler Spoiler

Fuck dubstep

• "iota-09" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 2:39pm

so, i think i decided what boots to buy for airsoft, was thinking about the magnum elite spider 8.0 problem is, i can't find any help on deciding what size to get except from the reviews(most say "buy a size less" or "put inside an insole for better fitting" but i am not sure of my own shoe size at all.. thus, it's getting quite hard to decide how to buy it, as i can't measure it.

in any case, does anybody of you guys know the boots? i only read good thing about them, even though they aren't perfect for water(i don't get inside rivers, but i get to walk inside 4cms of water sometimes, with mud that could go as deep as dozen cms)

the other option would be buying italian army boots, but they are kind of an incognita quality-wise, as the quality check on EI products it's kind of messy.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

CobaltRose

(1,219)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 4:49pm

I don't own a set of combat boots: I've been getting along with a pair of hikers since the field I go to is fairly level, and they get the job done. I plan on getting a set of boots later on, though, and a set from Magnum are at the top of that list.

Memorable Quotes

Natalia Poklonskaya:

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 7:01pm

I don't own a set of combat boots: I've been getting along with a pair of hikers since the field I go to is fairly level, and they get the job done. I plan on getting a set of boots later on, though, and a set from Magnum are at the top of that list.

I wear an old pair of Air Jordans.

You can't get any more tactical than that.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.