Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 1:58am

What is the primary advantage to running heavier ammo in airsoft? Better penetration of soft cover like leaves and such, less effect by wind?
less wind effect, but also better momentum conservation over distance. .2g's hurt a lot more than .25g's point-blank, but .25's hurt a lot more than .2's at 25yds.

I generally run .25g's: better variety than some of the heavier-mass BB's, and they come in biodegradable varieties to get my environMENTAL sister off my back :thumbdown: That being said, I still have some old .2's non-bios kicking around that I have yet to get rid of: maybe if I go to another indoor game I'll get some people to use 'em.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

• "iota-09" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 2:08am

Electric. Too many winter games here to have a gas primary.

lol,for the exact opposite reason i might not want to use a gas asg.

@BleedingUranium
do you sel that g26? it's quite hard to find in italy because nobody buys as they would say "ugh, are you like, a sissy?" because everyone must have AKs and tavors paired with 1911s,hi capas and all those other macho-looking guns, when really you'd use your secondary only to shoot just a small quantity of prectiles and mobility+ergonomy is everything.

btw, thinking about getting an G&P tactical AK with folding stock(or collapsible if the first one isn't available anymore) and then getting a WE hi-capa silver model... b ,i think, looks cool, economic works kinda good for what i need it for.

though this is a mixed setup for cosplay,softair and just general coolness.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 2:10am

That scope riser is hideous O.o

Where do you get TM guns from? I've been trying to hunt down the FiveseveN for ages.

Woot same gun! The only aftermarket part of mine is the mags, which are King Arms mid-caps; I ordered three black ones, but one is actually plum. The little I've used it it's performed extremely well, and it's really nice to run around with compared to the M4.

From that angle, sort of, yeah. It's an acquired taste, but a replica is a replica and I wouldn't build it any other way. The three replicas are accurate down to the exact rail slot every attachment is in, I'm very thorough.

The G26 I've had for something like 7 years or so now and got it from 007 Airsoft right before things were up in the air legally and we started getting the clear-bodied guns, but the current TM sites I know of are Trigger Airsoft, APS, and Canarmo.
Who Enjoys, Wins

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration
: Jun 30th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 2:12am

That scope riser is hideous O.o

Where do you get TM guns from? I've been trying to hunt down the FiveseveN for ages.

Woot same gun! The only aftermarket part of mine is the mags, which are King Arms mid-caps; I ordered three black ones, but one is actually plum. The little I've used it it's performed extremely well, and it's really nice to run around with compared to the M4.

From that angle, sort of, yeah. It's an acquired taste, but a replica is a replica and I wouldn't build it any other way. The three replicas are accurate down to the exact rail slot every attachment is in, I'm very thorough.

The G26 I've had for something like 7 years or so now and got it from 007 Airsoft right before things were up in the air legally and we started getting the clear-bodied guns, but the current TM sites I know of are Trigger Airsoft, APS, and Canarmo.

Yeah I've got classic AK midcaps from G&P made from real magazines.

AKs are like Converse, the dirtier the better.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo
BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED BE ADVISED

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 2:16am

meh, i'm a bit bitter, because a good 3 of my favorite guns are impossible to find in italy, on safe sites at least, i'm talking about the tokyo marui famas sv/g2, the mk23full accessory version(so with both i can get the gear for a solid snake cosplay) and the cz75,any model of it(mainly p09 duty and the classic model, too bad there isn't a phantom or shadow version)
"I'm just a loot whore."

bf4
on 13/05/2016

bf3

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 2:20am

@BleedingUranium
do you sel that g26? it's quite hard to find in italy because nobody buys as they would say "ugh, are you like, a sissy?" because everyone must have AKs and tavors paired with 1911s,hi capas and all those other macho-looking guns, when really you'd use your secondary only to shoot just a small quantity of prectiles and mobility+ergonomy is everything.

Do I use it? Definitely, I love my G26! I've also gamed the AWS with this on it, so using a smaller pistol certainly doesn't bother me. We're all just a bunch of teenagers and adults running around with toy guns playing hide and seek, everyone knows that and no one takes themselves that seriously. You can take the game seriously, just not yourself. ^^

The TM FAMAS and Mk 23 have been around a long time, I'm surprised you can't find them, but as for the CZ 75 there don't seem to be a lot of those in airsoft for some reason.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 2:23am

@BleedingUranium

Do I use it? Definitely, I love my G26! I've also gamed the AWS with this on it, so using a smaller pistol certainly doesn't bother me. We're all just a bunch of teenagers and adults running around with toy guns playing hide and seek, everyone knows that and no one takes themselves that seriously. You can take the game seriously, just not yourself. ^^

welp, that's just how italy rolls, have an awkward or too ergonomic gun and people will start messing around with you, act tough and people will insult yo, do nothing and people won't even have an opinion about you,the only sure-fire way to go about it, is mimicking them, but i think i just won't care, all i need to do is pass a bunch of test games and then i can enjoy those beautiful rounds that even americans envy us.

p.s.: too bad i never watched that anime, looks cool when paired to that rifle(not mine, my l96 looks like it has been taken out from the garbage: oil spitting out from everywhere,magazine having various feeding and spacing problem(other than to be misplaced due to mechanics) bolt that can't stay at his own place, firse safe that doesn't work and obviously over joule,, probably at around 1.7J like all chinese sniper rifles)

p.p.s.: don't you have skype?

p.p.p.s.(because one post-scriptum isn't enough): why don't they make this beauty for airsoft? i'd be lucky finding a 4.5 version...
"I'm just a loot whore."

bf4
on 13/05/2016

bf3

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "iota-09" (Dec 21st 2014, 2:30am)

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 2:25am

I still need to get grenades for my M32.

Rubber head or shower shell?
[SYM]Deathofthedodo

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 2:39am

p.p.s.: don't you have skype?

p.p.p.s.(because one post-scriptum isn't enough): why don't they make this beauty for airsoft? i'd be lucky finding a 4.5 version...

I don't.

KSC makes a standard CZ 75, and KJW makes a standard one and more modern one. I can't order directly from overseas sites, but they're the best place to look for stuff, and in Canada at least sites can special order stuff in for you; that's how I got my (ex-)girlfriend's FN FNC.

I still need to get grenades for my M32.

Rubber head or shower shell?

Shower. Do you really want to go looking for the rubber rounds?
Who Enjoys, Wins

DeathOfTheDodo

Veni, SMAW, Vici

(863)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 2:42am

Shower. Do you really want to go looking for the rubber rounds?

They'll be right next to the guy that just got one in the forehead/ass.

Showers use soooo many BBs.
[SYM]Deathofthedodo

"AK Attachment Guide"

No.