Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "KP-Bil!" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 5th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 4:26pm

The saddest and cutest looking vehicle in history.

These are versions of the Terrängbil m/42 VKP a.k.a KP-Bil (I love this thing so much)

Late version with enclosed roof and exit through a door in the back. Aswell ass two FN MAG (Ksp 58 ) on the roof.

Early version with open roof and exit over the sides.

Most common version with dual-mounted M1917 Browning (Ksp m/36)

Isn't it cute and a bit sad looking?
National Guard Youth.

De hafva aldrig wikit eller för sin egen dehl tappadt - They have never deviated or for their own part lost
- Motto of the Swedish Norrbotten Regiment, I 19.

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 4:49pm

looks like Droopy Dog.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Date of registration
: Nov 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 4:54pm

So sad
This is where I'm coming from: Clicky

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 5:53pm

One cries everytime.

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 6:04pm

"It's like a dumpster wrapped in sadness." - Handsome Jack
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 6:50pm

"It's like a dumpster wrapped in sadness." - Handsome Jack

It got nicknamed the Casket (The thing the dead guy lies in at funerals, English isn't my first langauge)
National Guard Youth.

De hafva aldrig wikit eller för sin egen dehl tappadt - They have never deviated or for their own part lost

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,514)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 6:56pm

It got nicknamed the Casket (The thing the dead guy lies in at funerals, English isn't my first langauge)

For its appearance or because it typically ended up carrying dead people?

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 7:04pm

Partly because of the shape, also because the armor is so thin that most things penetrate it and the early models had the open roof so it was kinda easy to just drop in a grenade or molotov, especially in urban combat... ;o

Also extremely loud and cramped, especially after they added a roof to address the grenade issue...

It's better than nothing, but other than that... It's kinda shit ;o

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 7:19pm

Partly because of the shape, also because the armor is so thin that most things penetrate it and the early models had the open roof so it was kinda easy to just drop in a grenade or molotov, especially in urban combat... ;o

Also extremely loud and cramped, especially after they added a roof to address the grenade issue...

It's better than nothing, but other than that... It's kinda shit ;o

Magically, no one has ever died in one of these, but they saved numerous lives in Congo
National Guard Youth.

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 7:38pm

It got nicknamed the Casket
Sounds kinda like the nickname the Germans gave the M4 Sherman tank during World War II: "Ronson" (which used to be a cigarette lighter company), because after getting hit it'd "light the first time, every time."
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)