Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Zormau" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 2:25pm

Zormau: just click the "Buy Now" button and you're good to go (and remain so all day every day): ZOWIE GEAR :: Strive For Perfection

:D

If I played nothing but FPS games, I wouldn't have gone with a 13 button mouse. I also play a lot of WoW and a few other MMOs where I need the extra buttons. There is no button that is not mapped in these. Still probably wouldn't have gone with a Zowie, but rather a Steel Series in that case.

G700s is a bit like a Lamborghini: Fuel efficiency is irrelevant. Raw power matters.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Date of registration
: Nov 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 2:50pm

Clearly this had something to do with Rezal being on the same game
This is where I'm coming from: Clicky

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 3:39pm

Clearly this had something to do with Rezal being on the same game

Absolutely. My battery simply couldn't take his awesomeness and got too hot just thinking about his sexehness, thus going into overdrive.

Current battery holding up just fine. Not even getting warm in the mouse, still completely normal temperature.

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 4:31pm

Sounds like paranormal activity to me. Time to bring out the video camera bro, leave it recording at night and see what's going on in your home while you sleep.

Edit: I took the time to do some research on your behalf and found this.

You're welcome.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 4:49pm

Sounds like paranormal activity to me. Time to bring out the video camera bro, leave it recording at night and see what's going on in your home while you sleep.

Edit: I took the time to do some research on your behalf and found this.

You're welcome.

Don't know if I'm quite there yet. Also I doubt the nice gentleman would come all the way to Germany for one service. Possibly couldn't afford the travel expenses even if he did :(