Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Krolman

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, September 12th 2014, 8:05pm

@iota-09

Oh i love sushi/ shashimi too it's just this one rubbed me the wrong way(it was warm sushi). Also I will probably try ramen at another location with more choices since this was a limited menu for it. Plus they didn't really have a animal of choice with the right ingredients for me. This one was Chicken ramen which I feel now was a mistake.
Apparently we do have a facebook... You should go ahead and like it

Oh look and a twitter... Yeah follow us there too pls

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides, Bacchae

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

intel best ethernet controllers

ammo regen pls

TL;DR: all vehicles in BF4 are screwed up in some way or another.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that something like that even exists but.... 8|

You're just a spreadsheet baddie.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Krolman" (Sep 12th 2014, 8:16pm)

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 2:33pm

I figured I should post my breakfast here because it might look very odd (or even disgusting) to a lot of you non-swedes (and maybe to some of the swedes here as well).

I took 2 pictures to show what is underneath the top layers. The bottom sandwich is leverpostej, freshly ground black pepper and pickles; the top left is smörgåskaviar, freshly ground pepper, dill, sliced boiled eggs and chipotle tabasco; the top right is pickled herring (this particular type is called "skärgårdssill" and is flavored with crème fraiche, red caviar and chives) with some freshly ground black pepper.

The top right sandwich is so small because I can't eat very much pickled herring before it becomes to much for me. It has a very special flavor and consistency.

Color reproduction isn't the best in the pictures: the smörgåskaviar is more orange and the leverpostej is more brown IRL.
C0llis has attached the following images:
  • Breakfast 1.jpg
  • Breakfast 2.jpg

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Date of registration
: Apr 25th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 3:10pm

machines

a good farm would never use machines,and i've seen quite a few farms,and no one had machines attached to animals,heck,i even know people who has chickens and i'm sure they don't make them suffer.
at least i think.

but then if in the usa nobody care about animals it's not my problem,here it's even worse,but we care of at least the quality of food,thus,aimals give us food without suffering.
You live in italy right? Things are different there than in Finland or USA.

Farming is actually viable way of income there but here it's not anymore. Farming organic food is tedious and innefective so using machines and large masses of lifestock is unfortunately necessary. And now we have winter so pretty much nothing grows even in greenhouses.

Anyways todays menu is Vegeburger.

It's not anymore like it was. Italy is in deepshit right now because of what happended to the rural village in the last 50 years. After we got a economic boost (between 1960 and 1970) just small groups of people had have still in the rural, everyone moved from there to the city. Now at the end of 2014 and with the economic problem we have, young guys that don't (want to) find a job, but there is plenty in the farm, but no one want to go back there.

Kataklism do me a favor don't generalize about Italy and Italians. Yes we do have some serious problem, and we are no saints but we are far from be as bad as you describe it.

Jump back in topic, yes in Italy the food is great (you can find people talking about food before, after and while they are eating it), but I have to agree: Caffé is the ANSWER

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "YourOwnPleasure" (Sep 17th 2014, 3:36pm)

Krolman

Cannot into Rankine

(501)

Date of registration
: Dec 19th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 4:22pm

@C0llis that actually looks really tasty then again I come from a Slavic background.

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk
Apparently we do have a facebook... You should go ahead and like it

Oh look and a twitter... Yeah follow us there too pls

If only people would talk back it wouldn't be so lonely.[In B4 I get overwhelmed]

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." - Euripides, Bacchae

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."- Harlan Ellison

Things that I support

intel best ethernet controllers

ammo regen pls

TL;DR: all vehicles in BF4 are screwed up in some way or another.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that something like that even exists but.... 8|

You're just a spreadsheet baddie.

C0llis

(3,334)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 4:39pm

@Krolman

Yeah, I can imagine that it doesn't look as weird/gross then :) Come to think of it leverpostej with pickles reminds me of smalec (I think it was called); you know, the polish lard spread often accompanied with pickles?

Things people said

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

• "Lars3" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 2nd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 5:29pm

@C0llis

Mig svenska är lite såså

Isn't Smörgåskaviar like fish eggs grounded? And leberpostej is liver with salt and pepper made into a fine paste?

Just testing my language limits :D
Lime Neeson is a shämän

C0llis

(3,334)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 8:29pm

@Lars3

Din svenska är definitivt förståelig :)

Smörgåskaviar is fish eggs (roe), often cod roe and often smoked, mixed with tomato sauce, potato, sugar and spices. So fish eggs: yes; ground: no.

Leverpostej ("leverpastej" på svenska) is mainly liver, lard and spices ground together.

Things people said

Date of registration
: Oct 15th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 9:25am

My go-to meal is penne pasta with pesto and a bunch of vegetables like peppers, carrots, broccoli and also throw in some sausages for good measure :D

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, October 17th 2014, 3:49pm

So yeah, apparently pizza tastes good in Corsica top if done by the Wright person
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Friday, October 17th 2014, 7:22pm

I would eat pasta for all 3 meals if I could.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3