Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "EgoShooT3R" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, July 19th 2013, 12:10am

Medal of Honor: Warfighter Audio Files?

Hello everyone,

I searched a long time for the audio files of BF3, and I just found it here (Thank you btw. :D). But I couldn't find the audio filese for MoH:Wf anywhere, I guess thats because its "impossible" to extract them. But since its possible for BF3, it should be for MoH:Wf as well, right? I hope anyone here can help me, because I'd really like to use some of the mp3's from the game.
Thank you all in advance

Regards

Btw, sorry for my bad english, and if I posted this topic in the wrong section, I'm sorry for that as well :pinch:.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "EgoShooT3R" (Sep 19th 2013, 5:27pm)

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Friday, July 19th 2013, 12:20am

Actually the script to get audio from BF3 is the same for MOH (i think it was actually made with MOH in mind then "adapted" for semi-universal frostbite game use) I don't have MOH but my brother does. I'll see if i can get the files from him and get them out. Just a heads up though it might take me a few days to get them from him.

There is extensive conversation on the topic here: Frostbite 2 Audio Decoder - Official BF Editor Forums

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, July 19th 2013, 1:46am

Thanks for your reply, that would be great, if you could get them. I'm not so well with all that software stuff, but I'll take a look at it. Thanks again :)!

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, September 15th 2013, 6:05pm

Sorry that I revive this thread, but I just had the time to look through the whole topic and don't really understand how it works :(. I searched a bit through the web but it didn't help me.

elementofprgress

Wizard moderator

(3,544)

Date of registration
: Jun 28th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, September 15th 2013, 11:50pm

Sorry that I revive this thread, but I just had the time to look through the whole topic and don't really understand how it works :(. I searched a bit through the web but it didn't help me.

I'm glad you did revive this thread. I completely forgot about wanting to extract the audio. I recently used my brother origin to play his MOH:W every now and then. So I have the files on my computer now. I'll have the audio up when I get around to extracting them. It will be within a few days.

Symthic Forum Rules
Battlefield Data Browser
Come join us on teamspeak!!!
Symthic/Team Symthic Teamspeak: TeamSym.Nitrado.net

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, September 16th 2013, 3:55pm

Thanks for your reply mate. I hope you won't get any problems extracting them out. Good luck :).

Date of registration
: Oct 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 8:05am

Sorry to revive the thread

I was wondering if the files were ever done, been looking all over the web and it seems that no one has the audio files for MOHW.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, November 9th 2013, 5:20am

I don't like to revive dead threads as well...

But could anyone of you guys make a short tutorial how to extract those files out? I really would like to get some of the audio files from MoH:WF.
Thank you all in advance