Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "MrMisterfy" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 6th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, March 27th 2013, 3:58am

Nuzlocke Fun Run!

Hey everybody, some of you may remember, maybe not. But it doesn't matter. I'd like to start a conversation with anyone who has a GEN IV or V Pokemon game, and discuss and tell stories of a new Nuzlocke. I have recently started a Nuzlocke on Pokemon White, and it really made me appreciate the game in a whole new way.

By the way, for those of you who don't know, a Nuzlocke Run is a specified challenge within a game, like Pokemon. For every Pokemon Nuzlocke, there are two core rules, and several additional rules to make your run a customized, and challenging experience.

Core Rules:

Any Pokemon to faint in battle, is considered 'dead', and must be released

Only the first Pokemon in any area may be captured. If said Pokemon faints or flees, must move on to next area

Optional Rules:

Adjustment of first rule to ban duplicate captures

A black/white out is considered 'game over', even if Pokemon are in PC

Banning the use of potions and healing items, relying on Pokemon Center for healing

Banning the use of Pokemon Centers, relying on potions and healing items for healing

Banning use of Master Ball

Banning capture of Legendaries

All Legendaries must be killed

Pokemon caught may not evolve, however evolved Pokemon may be caught
:bestgun: master race

• "MrMisterfy" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 6th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Wednesday, March 27th 2013, 4:05am

So far, I started with Snivy, supposedly the hardest starter. I named him Nuzzy, cuz I just started a Nuzlocke. How creative. I traveled to Route 1 and captured a Patrat, only to have it faint in a freak grinding accident. However, I caught a Lillipup, and named him HotDog, since well it's a dog, and I happened to be eating one at the time. I grinned both of these to level 12 before traveling to Striaton City and obtaining my Panpour, who I named Flood.

Active Rules

Two core rules

Banned Master Balls

Legendaries must be killed

Haven't decided if I will try evolution rule

Roster

Nuzzy the Snivy, Lvl 12 (Starter)
HotDog the Lillipup, Lvl 12 (Route 2)
Flood the Panpour, Lvl 10 (Dreamyard)

PC

N/A

Casualties

Patrat, Lvl 2 (Route 1)

Gym Badges: 0
:bestgun: master race

GamerRevolution

My common sense is tingling.

(50)

Date of registration
: Jul 10th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Wednesday, March 27th 2013, 4:50am

I'm in the middle of a nuzlocke run in Emerald right now. So far I've got a Marshtomp, Vigoroth, Nicada, and a Sableye. The only casualty I've had thus far was a Zigzagoon that got one hit crited by a Machop. I might do a run through in Black 2 once I finish this one... or I might play borderlands 2. Oh and all my pokemon are named after 7 deadly sins for lolz. Greed, Sloth, Envy, and Pride are the above listed mons names in order.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "GamerRevolution" (Mar 27th 2013, 4:56am)