Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 4:39am

Where exactly did the pyramid come from?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,529)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 5:38am

But wait, if timm likes Batman (vigilante crimefighter) why didn't you guys suggest Deathnote? Try it Timm, you'll see a different mean to the same end.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

• "timminatorr" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 10:51am

Where exactly did the pyramid come from?

Just a regular conversation between me aeno and oscar. We just happened to keep quoting eachother.

why does everyone keep calling me timm? Isnt it obvious that my name is tim?
Arrrrr, big letters arrrr.

But wait, if timm likes Batman (vigilante crimefighter) why didn't you guys suggest Deathnote? Try it Timm, you'll see a different mean to the same end.

does it have lots of decapitations/asploding limbs/'look how hard that guy died', moments? becouse if yes it is not worth reading for me.

elven lied, at least vol 1, i found to be like a tarintino movie without the awesome conversations. kinda like michel bay switched from explosions of fire to explosions of people.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "timminatorr" (Mar 12th 2013, 10:57am)

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,529)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 11:19pm

Quoted from "NoctyrneSAGA" But wait, if timm likes Batman (vigilante crimefighter) why didn't you guys suggest Deathnote? Try it Timm, you'll see a different mean to the same end.

does it have lots of decapitations/asploding limbs/'look how hard that guy died', moments? becouse if yes it is not worth reading for me.

elven lied, at least vol 1, i found to be like a tarintino movie without the awesome conversations. kinda like michel bay switched from explosions of fire to explosions of people.

not at all. Deathnote is mainly a battle of wit between genius student and genius detective. Genius student finds a "Deathnote" or a book where Death Gods write down the names of people who are going to die. Genius student decides to use it to execute unrepentant criminals. Enter Genius Detective who's trying to figure out how the hell 1 criminal is dying per hour on the hour inside their cells from heart attacks. There's close to no violence because as stated before, it's a battle of wit.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, March 13th 2013, 12:10am

Quoted from "NoctyrneSAGA" But wait, if timm likes Batman (vigilante crimefighter) why didn't you guys suggest Deathnote? Try it Timm, you'll see a different mean to the same end.

not at all. Deathnote is mainly a battle of wit between genius student and genius detective. Genius student finds a "Deathnote" or a book where Death Gods write down the names of people who are going to die. Genius student decides to use it to execute unrepentant criminals. Enter Genius Detective who's trying to figure out how the hell 1 criminal is dying per hour on the hour inside their cells from heart attacks. There's close to no violence because as stated before, it's a battle of wit.

Sounds interesting, you have a link?

Date of registration
: Mar 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, March 13th 2013, 12:58am

Mah PC

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.2GHz | Corsair H100 Watercooler
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme LGA 2011 Intel X79
Memory: 16GB (4x4GB) CORSAIR Vengeance DDR3 1866 9-10-9-27
Hard Drive: Crucial M4 128GB SSD , 4x2TB WD Black, 1x1TB WD Blue, Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD
Video Card: EVGA ACX 780
Monitor: ASUS VG278H 3D Monitor, HP w2207 Wide LCD Monitor,
Sound Card: Speakers (Logitech G35 Headset)
Speakers/Headphones: Pioneer 7.2 VSX 1020 875W, 7 KLH 90w, 110w subwoofer
Keyboard: G-19
Mouse: Logitech HID-compliant G700 Gaming Mouse
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Computer Case: CORSAIR 800D
Chair: Realspace® PRO 15000 Series

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,880)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Wednesday, March 13th 2013, 1:24am

@Tim

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

(totally saw it coming)
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, March 13th 2013, 7:07am

@Tim

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

(totally saw it coming)

Dude, you dont have me in your hands (tentacles?) just yet. Becouse i was disapointed by your first 'good read'.