Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

altered

altered his username

(728)

Date of registration
: Feb 22nd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, March 11th 2013, 1:26am

I started reading the walking dead comics after i got hooked on the tv series. The comics are pretty good definitely worth reading.
I am part of that power which would the evil ever do and ever does the good.

Are you a Symthican and a PC BF3 player?

A catfish has appeared!

Help represent Symthic on the battlefield.
Join Team Symthic!

"If it revolves around DICE physics...i will find a way to abuse it in some ridiculous manor, that you can count on" - elementofprgress

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Monday, March 11th 2013, 7:36am

i dunno, from the look of it, including the above gif, the manga stuff is a little too 'extravagant' for me.

You can get a manga on any subject and any art style, seriously... :> You've got to try some, you don't know what you're missing :>

If you can provide a link, sure.

Well, you want some specific genre? :> batman type or something to start things off? :P

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Aug 27th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, March 11th 2013, 8:32am

If I had the money, time and patience, I'd love to read Marvel and a few DC comics :)

Date of registration
: Aug 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, March 11th 2013, 8:32am

If I had the money, time and patience, I'd love to read Marvel and a few DC comics :)

Crap, my bad, double post. Curse you broken mouse! :'(

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

• "timminatorr" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Monday, March 11th 2013, 9:10am

i dunno, from the look of it, including the above gif, the manga stuff is a little too 'extravagant' for me.

You can get a manga on any subject and any art style, seriously... :> You've got to try some, you don't know what you're missing :>

Well, you want some specific genre? :> batman type or something to start things off? :P

Hoe should i imagine a batman type manga?........

Date of registration
: Mar 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, March 11th 2013, 10:01am

Mah PC

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.2GHz | Corsair H100 Watercooler
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme LGA 2011 Intel X79
Memory: 16GB (4x4GB) CORSAIR Vengeance DDR3 1866 9-10-9-27
Hard Drive: Crucial M4 128GB SSD , 4x2TB WD Black, 1x1TB WD Blue, Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD
Video Card: EVGA ACX 780
Monitor: ASUS VG278H 3D Monitor, HP w2207 Wide LCD Monitor,
Sound Card: Speakers (Logitech G35 Headset)
Speakers/Headphones: Pioneer 7.2 VSX 1020 875W, 7 KLH 90w, 110w subwoofer
Keyboard: G-19
Mouse: Logitech HID-compliant G700 Gaming Mouse
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Computer Case: CORSAIR 800D
Chair: RealspaceŽ PRO 15000 Series

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Monday, March 11th 2013, 10:34am

I read a lot of manga something like 5 years ago, then moved to go to university, and no more money, so no more manga ^^
My former roomate is a huge Marvel fan (thanks to his father) and now also buy DC ^^
So each time we play table RPG (almost each week ^^) I read a Batman or a Green Lantern, because they're the best ^^

I buy a Deadpool from time to time, because Deadpool ^^
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Monday, March 11th 2013, 11:24am

No idea :|

Let's just try three common starters :>

http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/81 - Gory alien like girls with invisible razor tentacles coming out of their backs... :>
http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/145 - Cute school story where a girl dresses up like a boy (male only school) to get her high jump idol to start jumping again (not as lame as it sounds, really :> )
http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/158 - girls with demonic powers killing demons with massive claymore swords in medieval like scenery, still ongoing though :>

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, March 11th 2013, 12:30pm

I do read comics, although much less than I used to in my teens. Never got into Manga as well, mainly because I dislike the typical art style. I know there are many styles, yet none of them really appealed to me. Some of them have fantastic story still, but I only read these at a friends house, never bought one myself.
The best style for me would be Greg Capullo btw, just as reference ;) I like his drawing of Spawn (but I can't stand the storyline anymore, seems so overdone, don't know what I loved about it as a 12 year old, probably the violence)

Regarding Batman: I can recommend the Knightfall series.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,925)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, March 11th 2013, 1:45pm

No idea :|

Let's just try three common starters :>

http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/81 - Gory alien like girls with invisible razor tentacles coming out of their backs... :>
http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/145 - Cute school story where a girl dresses up like a boy (male only school) to get her high jump idol to start jumping again (not as lame as it sounds, really :> )
http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/158 - girls with demonic powers killing demons with massive claymore swords in medieval like scenery, still ongoing though :>

I guessed 2/3 just with the description. Close enough :D

Also, I lol'd at your Elfen Lied description, saying tentacles makes it sound much more weird than it is...
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.