Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 11:49pm

Based on your current knowledge of my life and activities, would you live in my place for a week? If so, what would you do with that week?
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Date of registration
: Sep 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 11:50pm

Are you really colorblind?
Do you know what colors look like? (sounds stupid, but srsly)

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 11:50pm

Based on your current knowledge of my life and activities, would you live in my place for a week? If so, what would you do with that week?

i don't know anything of your activities :| Other than that u like catfishes :(

still, i like catfishes too. so sure :3

probably have fun with zeh catfishes (<3), check out the surrounding in gud ol' england (+ try 'n learn that brittish-as-fuck slang, coz i find it sound hilarious), and game around i guess.
Are you really colorblind?
Do you know what colors look like? (sounds stupid, but srsly)

yes
yes
that's not how it works numbnuts...google it

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 11:53pm

Would you want a recoding of me spurting english slang?
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 11:56pm

@hunturk
Do it do it do it do it!

hunturk

(1,652)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 12:01am

@Cheapnub Tomorrow.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Date of registration
: Sep 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 12:04am

@Cheapnub Tomorrow.

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

you can record you voice and send the link to any one. It literally takes like 4 minutes.

hunturk

(1,652)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 12:07am

@Cheapnub Tomorrow.

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

you can record you voice and send the link to any one. It literally takes like 4 minutes.

I am aware of that site, and plan on using it. Its just I go to boarding school and most people are asleep right now.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Date of registration
: Nov 15th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 12:15am

Oh mer gewd, I used to live in the netherlands, best place in da world :> Zuidhorn near Groningen BTW.

My Dutch is rubbish ATM so I won't let it out...

Ehrm, what old skool game stuff do you still do? and What is your favourite old skool arcade shooter.
Finesse

You do not have it.

Sleeper case...

[email protected]
Noctua NH-U14s

Asus Z97-I plus
2x8GB DDR3-1866

eVGA GTX 670 blower, can't remember what edition
Assortment of HDDs and SSDs
Silverstone SFX 600w

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Thursday, February 28th 2013, 12:24am

@gorbaz the dragon
Ohh another (semi)dutchy :3 didnt know that

I dont do much oldskool stuff anymore. I have my roots in the oldskool scene, but ive transitioned 100% to newskool games

My fav shooter was wolfenstein 3d. I felt like that one was just so ridiculously fun. Doom 2 close second.
My older nephews gave me those games to lend, they had gud games :3