Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned
  • "Souperintendent" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 1:55am

Overrated Games

What are some games that you think are overrated?

The first thing that comes to my mind is Team Fortress 2. All anyone does is camp with a Sentry, or camp as Heavy with a Medic, it's pay to win, etc. The only thing that makes it great are the videos by Valve. The game itself is just... not fun.

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

PhantomShado

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 2:06am

TF2 was AMAZING before they added all of that stupid shit. The original game with nothing added to it was a great experience I'll always hold on to. The game now disgusts me, however.

Overrated games? I'll just make a list brief.

Halo series, new Pokemon games, Call of Duty (that's a given), and Bad Company 2.

Speaking of BC2, why the hell do half of the people here still suck its cock when they're playing BF3 instead? It just doesn't make sense to me. I own it, it's a great game, but better than BF3? Not even close.

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

Date of registration
: Jan 16th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 2:22am

StarCraft 2: A good competitive game, but just a SC1 with improved graphics and some other little improvements. No innovative breakthrough in this game. And why I mention it is because I did pay for it....And I've been regeretting for this.

Diablo 3: Overrated in another meaning. Many game reviewers give it high scores, many people bought it...and you all know what happened. At least this time I just set by, watched and laughed. No money wasted.

Looks like I dislike Blizzard a lot. 8|
Si vis pacem, para bellum---If you want peace, prepare for war.

Souperintendent

(312)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 2:38am

Halo series

Says the PS3 player >_>

But I think that Pokémon is overrated, too. Well, not the new ones--the old ones. Red and Blue/Gold and Silver might have been good back then, but today they hold up like dogshtuff. The remakes are far superior because they run much smoother and have much better graphics. I can't play an original GB Pokémon game without being bored after 10 minutes. It's like watching a black and white silent film.

I never played BC2, but everyone seems to praise it as the best BF, and if BF3 were more like it, then it would be like Jesus' second coming. I doubt it can be that good.

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 2:53am

Says the PS3 player >_>

He's higher up in the food chain, now.

PhantomShado

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 2:56am

I've played Halo, and many hours of Halo 2 with the second being the best. I played a few hours of Halo 3 and hated it. It's good, but certainly overrated.

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

Souperintendent

(312)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 3:21am

Says the PS3 player >_>

He's higher up in the food chain, now.

Eh, semantics.

I've played Halo, and many hours of Halo 2 with the second being the best. I played a few hours of Halo 3 and hated it. It's good, but certainly overrated.

I don't think it is. It has some of the best graphics and music in at least the genre, and has a very detailed universe with a storyline mimicked by other franchises such as Mass Effect and Resistance.

But just because you don't like and a large population does it doesn't mean it's overrated. For example, I don't really like the Assassin's Creed series, mainly because of the fact that the story is like some sort of Matrix ripoff. I'd prefer it just be set in the time periods it plays in and not have the modern parts at all. But I respect the value of it; its art style, its accuracy, and its gameplay. So I don't think it's overrated

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

a la Miley Cyrus

Fucking hell!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Souperintendent" (Mar 1st 2013, 8:40pm)

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 3:29am

FFIV by a good bit. Gameplay was meh and the characters were okay at best. Pales in comparison to all of the earlier games and all of the later ones.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I'm basically just a degenerate weeb who doesn't post much nowadays.

I'm secretly Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Date of registration
: Jan 8th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 4:10am

Call of duty is the most over rated game of all time. Battlefield is underrated i dont understand why CoD is so big when it sucks so bad but battlefield is so good yet isnt popular.

Failure117

cheap kitchen leeds

(76)

Date of registration
: Jun 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, February 27th 2013, 4:38am

I can't play an original GB Pokémon game without being bored after 10 minutes. It's like watching a black and white silent film.

That's your problem, not the game's.

And @ what you said about TF2:
GT: F4ilure 117.
Unholy Leader of the Order of q.