Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 9

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 11:32am

I was in a fight two days before new years eve.
Did anyone end up like, paralyzed or without an arm or something? I can't quite imagine why would anyone end up in prison because of a fight. Ewww.
I wouldn't want to trade with you.

On the bright side, can't you get released after serving like half the sentence? It regularly happens everywhere. You behave well and get out sooner.

Date of registration
: Jan 10th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 12:08pm

It got a little messy.
His attorney said, when we were in court, he got a broken lip and nose, two black eyes and a fractured jaw. So it is kind of serious, and the last thing I heard was that he is filing for.... what is the name? U know, payment for damage and injuries he suffered. That is just lame, it is not like it was an assault, we were fighting and he kept on coming at me, so I kept on lashing at him.

The story is, that he had been holding a party with loads of people, and they were really noisy. I mean like they were going mental in there. I was living next door and asked several times if they would turn the shot down and stop breaking shit outside the building (apartment blok), at one point they stole some chairs we had outside and I thought now I had enough. So I went in again, and he was really provoking me, and had all he mates standing there in a circle. Then we started yelling, then pushing and shit escalated.

Normally you can get probation after serving 2/3 of the sentence, but the terms include going to meetings with the kriminalforsorgen every week for a year, and the meetings are held like, dunno, 100 km from here. I don't have a car, so it is just too time consuming and costly taking the public transport. Also I have studies to attend so I am kind of busy.
If we can agree upon other terms I might go for the probation, but it is not likely right now.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 12:23pm

Jesus what lame idiot that.
One should be afraid to bitchslap an annoying fucker now... Where is the damn world going to?

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 12:33pm

I have to say, that sounds odd...

If he challenged you/started fighting, it's self-defence
If you defended yourself, but used excessive/unsuitable violence (which i wouldn't say is the case tbh), it really is nothing but a mild violation of the law of self-defence: You have to use reasonable force: The way you defend yourself should be of somewhat the same degree of aggression as his actions: aka he punch, you punch? fair. He punch, you shoot him in the face and kill him? not fair.

This law is just about the same everywhere in europe, even over there in denmarkistan. He started fighting, and as the result of that numbnut's action he ended up with a broken nose/fractured jaw/blahblah...
If you really are telling the whole truth, then you shouldn't get that punishment (half a year of jail). Either that, or there are details strategically left out.

I am, in no way, a lawyer/juristic expert. So don't go to court with what i just said. But this just seems...odd

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Cheapnub" (Mar 24th 2013, 12:46pm)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 1:22pm

We were both pretty upset, and I would say that yeah, I was really short headed when I came in there. You know how fights start, after the pushing comes grabing, and then punches start flying. I don't remember who was the first to throw a fist.
There a some reasons why I got this sentence:
First of all, all witnesses were his mates. At one point in court one of them said I hit him when he was getting up on his feet after a punch. I remember that clearly, and he wasn't "getting on his feet", he stood up, and like leapt towards me.

I came in to his home, and stayed and argued when the told me to leave. That is true, but at that point I was pretty mad so.. The point is I brought the trouble, and refused to go when asked to.

His injuries where pretty serious, I had a slight red mark and the neck and the cheek. This is not because I am some expert fighter, he was just too drunk to really do any thing.

When police came, they interviewed the people there, but some of them were to drunk to have that kind of conversation with, so they waited to the next day. I think they then agreed upon what to say, or at least the talked about what had happened the next day, and when people do that, they kind of make a alternate memory of the events.
Think when some one says, I saw him leaping over him again after he was hit, then another says, no no he was just getting up. Ohh, okay, that was what was happening.

I am not a saint or anything, I was aggressive, but I think we both had a role I it.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 1:24pm

We were both pretty upset, and I would say that yeah, I was really short headed when I came in there. You know how fights start, after the pushing comes grabing, and then punches start flying. I don't remember who was the first to throw a fist.
There a some reasons why I got this sentence:
First of all, all witnesses were his mates. At one point in court one of them said I hit him when he was getting up on his feet after a punch. I remember that clearly, and he wasn't "getting on his feet", he stood up, and like leapt towards me.

I came in to his home, and stayed and argued when the told me to leave. That is true, but at that point I was pretty mad so.. The point is I brought the trouble, and refused to go when asked to.

His injuries where pretty serious, I had a slight red mark and the neck and the cheek. This is not because I am some expert fighter, he was just too drunk to really do any thing.

When police came, they interviewed the people there, but some of them were to drunk to have that kind of conversation with, so they waited to the next day. I think they then agreed upon what to say, or at least the talked about what had happened the next day, and when people do that, they kind of make a alternate memory of the events.
Think when some one says, I saw him leaping over him again after he was hit, then another says, no no I was just getting up. Ohh, okay, that was what was happening.

I am not a saint or anything, I was aggressive, but I think we both had a role I'm that.
I feel so sorry for you, that is the biggest pile of bollocks. Good luck and stay safe we will we be waiting when you come out :)
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 1:36pm

This story kind of reminded me how lucky I was a few years ago when I beat up one stupid prick I felt into argument with in some forum(!).
I basically told him something like "I'd smash your fucking dirty mouth to pieces" and he was so full of shit he wanted to meet me and bragged about it for several days. I have no idea what that fat fuck expected to happen, probably a mediaval style sword duel or something, but when he showed up in that park (there were some people around even, and children playground as well), I just punched him in the face instead of saying hi, and couple minutes later when I started thinking straight he was kneeling there in pool of blood and absolutely unrecognizable mess instead of face. I heard he ended up in surgery emergency or something. I was also extremely lucky there were no friends of his around, because after some time he started spreading lies how I assaulted him from behind and other creepy shit.
If it was picked up by police or something, I would have ended up really really bad.

Hope the time will pass fast for you man.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 1:50pm

I still find your story a bit odd...but then again, I too know how police and courts react when there's a lack of evidence of both sides. They usually turn to the sentimental/logical aspects, which tend to differ from the truth at times.

Well, all I can say is good luck man. May the time go by quickly.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 2:32pm

The law is really fuckt up here, if you wake up in the night and there is a thief in your house, you are not allowed to hit him a restrain him by force...? Wat. A guy who had a jewelry store was tied of being robbed all the time by a gangs, so he legally obtained a firearm. He got robbed again by gang members with guns, and when I shot them (no deadly injuries) he was arrested, send to court, and convicted.

But surprisingly our prison system is really soft. I am going to "open" prison. That means you can go on leave every third weekend and get visit every Sunday by your family. They are literally coming into the units and visit you on your cell.
U also cook your own food, work inside or outside the prison - which is surrounded by a symbolic fence, to keep outsiders away. Some open prisons don't have fences at all.
This is low security prisons for low security inmates, if you are a murder or rapist you go to maximum secure.
One of the reasons for this is that you don't want to mix petty criminals with serious ill individuals, and also create circumstances that support a health, and non violent environment. The meaning is not to break down people, but to re-educate.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 2:37pm

The law is really fuckt up here, if you wake up in the night and there is a thief in your house, you are not allowed to hit him a restrain him by force...? Wat. A guy who had a jewelry store was tied of being robbed all the time by a gangs, so he legally obtained a firearm. He got robbed again by gang members with guns, and when I shot them (no deadly injuries) he was arrested, send to court, and convicted.

But surprisingly our prison system is really soft. I am going to "open" prison. That means you can go on leave every third weekend and get visit every Sunday by your family. They are literally coming into the units and visit you on your cell.
U also cook your own food, work inside or outside the prison - which is surrounded by a symbolic fence, to keep outsiders away. Some open prisons don't have fences at all.
This is low security prisons for low security inmates, if you are a murder or rapist you go to maximum secure.
One of the reasons for this is that you don't want to mix petty criminals with serious ill individuals, and also create circumstances that support a health, and non violent environment. The meaning is not to break down people, but to re-educate.

bf3?
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet