Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Nov 15th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, March 7th 2013, 3:43am

There's a little bit of noob and scrubiness in everyone :D

Hold on, now.

Even you Sun :D

If there is a single anti noob person on this forum it would be sun. Then Rezal then Aenonar then JSM
Anti-noob definition varies a lot...

I'd consider myself anti-noob in a way that I frown upon using easy to use guns in non-assault classes, and that I hate people (in my team) who get KDRs of less than 1. Also I hate people who run around with recon because they like the idea of sniping, and instead get killed and whine because (bolt action) snipers actually suck in BF3.

Then there is the anti-noob who considers the M16A3 a noob rather than a tryhard gun.

And theres the anti-noobs who don't use guns at all and don't care.
Finesse

You do not have it.

Sleeper case...

[email protected]
Noctua NH-U14s

Asus Z97-I plus
2x8GB DDR3-1866

eVGA GTX 670 blower, can't remember what edition
Assortment of HDDs and SSDs
Silverstone SFX 600w

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, March 7th 2013, 10:41am

When I realized I was listening to Roxette and didn't mind at all.

...which reminded me of a quote from years ago when I was playing Anarchy Online:
[Uprising] Snowlion: swedes still owe apology to world for spawning abba and roxette....

• "Ultreas MarkTWO" has been banned

Date of registration
: Mar 6th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, March 7th 2013, 7:17pm

Girlfriend did not show me her (. Y .) last night.
Don't forget to quote me. It keeps me in touch with active forums. Thanks :)

Spoiler Spoiler

F*** Off Aenoner

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,795)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Monday, March 18th 2013, 1:00pm

So, my grandmother finally died after a series of heart attack and heart failures and whatnot... She's practically been dead/dieing from multiple heart failures etc for like 10 years, and every time doctors have just said "this might be it" but then a couple of hours/days later she just sit there smiling as usual and when you ask how she's feeling she just goes "I feel fine :) " like it never even happened, making you want to punch her in the face really. She's spent the past 15 years just sitting in her chair in her home not doing anything whatsoever. Didn't really matter how long in between you came and visited her, she wouldn't remember the last time anyways and she wouldn't even remember you were there the next day. I've already accepted long ago that she might go at any moment so it's not that big of a deal for me, but still, she's my grandmother and it's sad to see her gone.

She always said that she was born during WW1 so she got a bad start in life and wouldn't live long, yet she has survived every single one of all her siblings and friends, even one of her daughters. 95 years old, would turn 96 this year.

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Monday, March 18th 2013, 1:31pm

So, my grandmother finally died after a series of heart attack and heart failures and whatnot... She's practically been dead/dieing from multiple heart failures etc for like 10 years, and every time doctors have just said "this might be it" but then a couple of hours/days later she just sit there smiling as usual and when you ask how she's feeling she just goes "I feel fine :) " like it never even happened, making you want to punch her in the face really. She's spent the past 15 years just sitting in her chair in her home not doing anything whatsoever. Didn't really matter how long in between you came and visited her, she wouldn't remember the last time anyways and she wouldn't even remember you were there the next day. I've already accepted long ago that she might go at any moment so it's not that big of a deal for me, but still, she's my grandmother and it's sad to see her gone.

She always said that she was born during WW1 so she got a bad start in life and wouldn't live long, yet she has survived every single one of all her siblings and friends, even one of her daughters. 95 years old, would turn 96 this year.

Condolences Aenonar to you and yours. I know what it's like when relatives suffer with medical issues in their later years. You think you're prepared for the worst, but it's still a shock when they pass, in my case mixed with a touch of relief.

95's a damn good age though. She had a good run at it. To think of the things that she has witnessed during her time with us.

Date of registration
: Jan 10th 2013

Battlelog:

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 3:27am

I'm sad because it is my last weekend with the family for a long time.
I'm going off to prison for six months on Tuesday.. It just hit me how close Tuesday is and how long time six months is, not a lifetime sure, but I will miss my son and wife.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 10:23am

What, prison? dafuq you did?

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 10:38am

I'm sad because it is my last weekend with the family for a long time.
I'm going off to prison for six months on Tuesday.. It just hit me how close Tuesday is and how long time six months is, not a lifetime sure, but I will miss my son and wife.

oh man...

I don't know what you're going there for, and neither do I really need to know. But...good luck man. Hope u get through without too much trouble. 6 months seems like a long time, but it's a lot shorter if you manage to keep yourself together.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 10:40am

Jyderup state prison.
I was in a fight two days before new years eve.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 10:52am

I was actually really lucky in a way, at first I got a letter from kriminalforsorgen, the correction authorities in the country, where they said I was to report in to a state house in the other end of the country! I quickly contacted the direktorat - the head administration of the kriminalforsorgen. I told them that because I have a kid it would be better to be placed in a house closer to home. It didn't help, they could not do any thing. A little desperate I called the prison I was planned to report in to and told my problem, did this friday, two hours later the prison head had moved my case and all to a prison 10 km from here. Now I can get visits and keep in touch.

I will bring a lot of books so I can read, and probably apply for the drug free unit of the house. Among the general population units there is always trouble because of drugs, I don't won't non of that shit .