Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Immortal Tombat

Ellipsis guys...

(285)

Date of registration
: Jun 1st 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 9:17pm

My cousin's son died last night ... Her first child, not even a year old ...

Damn man, deepest condolences.

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 8:45am

i think i've got a baaaad bad flue :cc

since 2 days ago, my eyes have been hurting like FUCK. i can barely concentrate, my throath&nose are filled with slimey goo :c everytime i cough, it feels like my skull is going to go POOF :c
and im constantly having random moments of '...fuck its cold....F*CK IM SWEATING NOW'

CHEAP DUN LIEK :c

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(798)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 9:06am

Cheapnub should... PEELZ HERE
I'm a tsundere tentacle

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Riesig" (Feb 23rd 2013, 12:24pm)

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 9:10am

Dying, the easy way out
Don't you think that's in slightly bad taste considering the previous topic?

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 11:45am

My cousin's son died last night ... Her first child, not even a year old ...

Damn man, deepest condolences.

Aye, that is the most terrible thing and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. Hope you can all pull through OK.
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(798)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 12:24pm

Oh yeah, I didn't see MrTea's post, was thinking for Cheapnub but...

Sorry bout that.

Note to self : Read previous posts first
I'm a tsundere tentacle

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Riesig" (Feb 23rd 2013, 12:29pm)

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 12:33pm

Good rierie.

@MrT3a I am really sorry to hear that. I lost my 7 year old cousin to cancer about 2 years ago so I kind of know how you feel, it is literally the worst thing.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Cheapnub

Unregistered

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 12:35pm

it is literally the worst thing.

not to be a dick, but i have to say this

You're wrong there. The worst thing is not being able to let go, not being able to accept it...that's the #1 thing i learned when i was hospitalized......
It's the first tip i always give to people, try to overcome it...terrible things happen, for sure. How you handle them is what defines how you'll end up after it. It can be an extremely tough thing to do

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 12:38pm

it is literally the worst thing.

not to be a dick, but i have to say this

You're wrong there. The worst thing is not being able to let go, not being able to accept it...that's the #1 thing i learned when i was hospitalized......
It's the first tip i always give to people, try to overcome it...terrible things happen, for sure. How you handle them is what defines how you'll end up after it. It can be an extremely tough thing to do
I wouldn't call you a dick just for expressing your opinion Cheappy <3. Yeah I have kind of learnt that over the years with the situation with my mum, I just have to let it not bother me and get over it.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 1:04pm

The day before my birthday, almost two years ago, my 16 yo brother died, so my birthday is not really an happy day neither ...
Well enough of myself !
Nub ! take medicine ! drink grogs (Rhum, Boiling water, Honey and Lime juice) ! Stay inside !
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite