Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, July 17th 2018, 8:57pm

All these people encouraging griefing against mortar trucks.

Just because they're using a long range vehicle and supporting people from the backline doesn't mean they're useless.

They're basically mobile BL9s and when properly used definitely help break up defenses.

Unfortunately it seems people simply lump trucks together with backline snipers.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 3:29am

All these people encouraging griefing against mortar trucks.

Just because they're using a long range vehicle and supporting people from the backline doesn't mean they're useless.

They're basically mobile BL9s and when properly used definitely help break up defenses.

Unfortunately it seems people simply lump trucks together with backline snipers.

I made a comment in a thread calling out the blatant call to griefing, but apparently destroying an allies' tank is not griefing. I long to understand such complex reasoning.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 7:47am

People are really getting unreasonably butthurt about indirect fire.
Data Browser

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 9:24pm

An indirect fire death is always very humiliating and there's nothing someone can do about it properly without dying first and having to switch gear.

I dont understand why its not obvious to you that getting hit on your head by surprise isnt fun and so is indirect fire no matter the density of it.

Yes, gameplay wise it makes sense to include them for gamemodes with frontlines and pushing back the enemy, but it certainly is a component which can severly damage the fun.
still playin' Motorstorm

Date of registration
: Mar 25th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 12:39pm

An indirect fire death is always very humiliating and there's nothing someone can do about it properly without dying first and having to switch gear.

I dont understand why its not obvious to you that getting hit on your head by surprise isnt fun and so is indirect fire no matter the density of it.

Yes, gameplay wise it makes sense to include them for gamemodes with frontlines and pushing back the enemy, but it certainly is a component which can severly damage the fun.
Often, people in that game dont get the possibility to counter it. Because the map does not offer the counter-vehicle, or the map doesnt allow a route to flank. Or because there are far too many players crammed into a small area to perform any tactical meaningful action. DICE map design right there.
RIP Sraw

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 8:39am

People who let tanks roam around freely because playing anti-tank is not teamwork.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 1:09am

The nosedive that Darling in the FranXX took in the final five episodes made me very sad, very upset and emotionally confused.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Date of registration
: Oct 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 10:57am

Not getting an alpha key for BFV. -_-

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,624)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 7:25pm

Having Alpha keys for BFV

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

EMPOWER EMPOWER EMPOWER

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,282)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, August 15th 2018, 12:58am

Having Alpha keys for BFV

You are not much of a fan, I presume? I would like to meet someone over the week who is totally thrilled for this game, we might be missing something. :D