Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, July 17th 2018, 8:57pm

All these people encouraging griefing against mortar trucks.

Just because they're using a long range vehicle and supporting people from the backline doesn't mean they're useless.

They're basically mobile BL9s and when properly used definitely help break up defenses.

Unfortunately it seems people simply lump trucks together with backline snipers.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Yesterday, 3:29am

All these people encouraging griefing against mortar trucks.

Just because they're using a long range vehicle and supporting people from the backline doesn't mean they're useless.

They're basically mobile BL9s and when properly used definitely help break up defenses.

Unfortunately it seems people simply lump trucks together with backline snipers.

I made a comment in a thread calling out the blatant call to griefing, but apparently destroying an allies' tank is not griefing. I long to understand such complex reasoning.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Yesterday, 7:47am

People are really getting unreasonably butthurt about indirect fire.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Yesterday, 9:24pm

People are really getting unreasonably butthurt about indirect fire.

An indirect fire death is always very humiliating and there's nothing someone can do about it properly without dying first and having to switch gear.

I dont understand why its not obvious to you that getting hit on your head by surprise isnt fun and so is indirect fire no matter the density of it.

Yes, gameplay wise it makes sense to include them for gamemodes with frontlines and pushing back the enemy, but it certainly is a component which can severly damage the fun.
still playin' Motorstorm