Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,416)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 10:35pm

Well I and likely everybody else today watched the Bethesda Teaser for the New Fallout Game and I have to say I feel little hype, when I think more about the game.

It is on the old engine, which is fine, and the setting is way before any other Fallout Games, which opens the franchise up for new stories. The last two games in the universe, Fallout 4 and Fallout Shelter prominently featured settlement building, which is something I dabbled a bit in, but quickly focused on the single player aspect. Shelter was a Free to play game, and I felt rather fair at that as well, but addictive and time-consuming. Nothing I would recommend playing, when interested in the universe.

So I thought about this in context of the new setting of Fallout 76 and came to the conclusion that it will likely scale up the world building features of the last two games and minimize the classic single-player RPG experience. It is understandable, too, since it takes a lot of playtime to build a settlement, even if you only want to clean the place up. For all this time you do not have to develop all the heavy stuff like an intriguing storyline, immersive quests or challenging combat, you can literally just hand the player a block, and all the background stuff happens in the player's head. Additionally it is very easy to monetize, if you plan to sell the game as a service. So you want to build a medic station in your base, or want your new founded raider clan equipped with fancy leather jackets? Buy it on the store. Way easier to do then developing DLC, which has to include a good story-ark.

It also seems that it might include multiplayer, whether it is "just" State of Decay coop or a full-on MOO. My bet is on something similar to a PvE Ark or Rust, where you team up to build your own community and gather resources and form a history from that. Could also turn out to be a scaled up Clash of Clans type of game.

I really am a traditionalist and I want new stuff to be explored in new franchises instead of putting the currently hot shit into existing franchises. That really annoyed me today, but if that is the saddest thing happening to one in a day, it is still alright I guess. Has anyone else seen the teaser and formed an opinion on Fallout? Maybe:
@ViperFTW

Date of registration
: Oct 2nd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, June 8th 2018, 8:43pm

The fact that I have not checked this forum in YEARS.

Oh... and EU's zealous and irrational gun control directive... Fuck that shit
Lime Neeson is a shämän

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 5:02pm

EA E3 Conference
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 10:24pm

'Murica!

There was an update to my company's policy in regards to name-capture at the cash-registers. Normally we get name, address, and email if you're in the USA, outside of the USA we just get name, country, and email.
Allegedly because of EU's new privacy laws we can only take the customer's name, and it's a breach of privacy to get even the email address.

I mean, if you ask me it's on the customer whether or not they want to give me that info. Personal accountability to their own privacy. Is that crazy?

Anyway, I'm not really sad today but I am kind of, I dunno, not depressed but... Maybe disappointed?
It's my birthday but I don't have any special plans. Eating leftover pizza, might go to a motorcycle meet later today. Never was into big birthday celebrations, I'd rather just share a few drinks with a friend but all my friends are out of state. So I'm just here by myself watching YouTube videos...
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 9:24pm

'Murica!

There was an update to my company's policy in regards to name-capture at the cash-registers. Normally we get name, address, and email if you're in the USA, outside of the USA we just get name, country, and email.
Allegedly because of EU's new privacy laws we can only take the customer's name, and it's a breach of privacy to get even the email address.

I mean, if you ask me it's on the customer whether or not they want to give me that info. Personal accountability to their own privacy. Is that crazy?

Anyway, I'm not really sad today but I am kind of, I dunno, not depressed but... Maybe disappointed?
It's my birthday but I don't have any special plans. Eating leftover pizza, might go to a motorcycle meet later today. Never was into big birthday celebrations, I'd rather just share a few drinks with a friend but all my friends are out of state. So I'm just here by myself watching YouTube videos...

Dude tell me about it. It's worse here now than in commufornia. To think that not even 25 years ago almost everyone here had a pocket pistol or two... Now you get charged if you defend yourself from an assault or a rape. ''Worry not, The Police will help you in your need''
Lime Neeson is a shämän

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,678)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 12:52am

Quoted from "Lars3"

'

Larrrrrs. You're making us all sad by not gracing the TS with your presence

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, June 15th 2018, 5:26am

Quoted from "Lars3"

'

Larrrrrs. You're making us all sad by not gracing the TS with your presence

Oh that can be easily changed. I even have a new headset so I might sound GOOD now.

Sadness turned physical: evening shift->8 hours till morning shift->is 12 hours long :( -> sleep 1,5 hours -> feel like total zombie and motor on with caffeine and pure hatred
Lime Neeson is a shämän

Date of registration
: Nov 30th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, June 25th 2018, 4:59pm

I actively attend gym for more than a month and still see no results :( I want to lose weight. I even tried a vacuum therapy for a couple of times. Well it's not enough so I started to follow the diet too. Wish me luck.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "JakeSmith" (Jun 26th 2018, 1:53pm)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, June 25th 2018, 8:52pm

I actively attend gym for more than a month and still see no results :( I want to lose weight

You know, you might have gained muscle and lost fat.
Usually when you start gym training you don't see much results because lot of the fat you have gets replaced by muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat so you don't loose weight. Also rest is important, if you work out too much you just put your body into too much stress and get no gains.

It's super interesting to do InBody or some other similiar test and do that 3 months later and see what changed. You would be surprised.

For example in 2016 I did not loose any weight but got like 4,5 kilos of muscle.
Lime Neeson is a shämän

Date of registration
: Nov 30th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, June 26th 2018, 11:54am

you know u kind of calmed me down :)