Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 10:37pm

First call with Viper again WILL end up with Viper raging. Probably more than once. (We haven't heard your rage in a while ;D)

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Christening you've got planned for me :D
Just remember, be quick about it cos the more time you spend trying to melt my eyes the less time I'm spending playing the new DLC :P

I haven't missed my rage funnily enough :pinch:

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

LB

Railgun Engineer

(871)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 11:16pm

First call with Viper again WILL end up with Viper raging. Probably more than once. (We haven't heard your rage in a while ;D)

Just remember, be quick about it cos the more time you spend trying to melt my eyes the less time I'm spending playing the new DLC :P

Yeah, because you've spent your down time raging at metroid ;D

PC master race!

CPU; Intel i7 2600K @4.3GHz
CPU Cooler; Corsair H60 cooler
Memory; 12GB 1866MHz Corsair RAM
GPU; ASUS GTX 670 (slightly OC'd)
Mobo; ASUS P8Z68-V Pro
Storage; 240GB Corsair Force 3 SSD + Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD (7200RPM)
PSU; Cooler Master GX 650 Bronze

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 11:44pm

Yeah, because you've spent your down time raging at metroid ;D

Hey! 'Down time' makes it sound like a holiday! And if this was a holiday then I've left my 8 million Italian Mansion to spend a week in Leichester only I'm now stuck in the airport terminal, not allowed to go home till Wednesday. Even then the fuckers said they can't guarantee I'll be home by then ;(

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Maveco

You can't stop the Smooze!

(610)

Date of registration
: Mar 16th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 2:12am

Replaying all of FC's Blood Dragon expansion again and thinking how games lack so much quality nowadays, one can clearly see that some effort was put into Blood Dragon's theme... Sadly, aways-willing-to-pay consumers keep bringing the standarts down :(

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 2:14am

Replaying all of FC's Blood Dragon expansion again and thinking how games lack so much quality nowadays, one can clearly see that some effort was put into Blood Dragon's theme... Sadly, aways-willing-to-pay consumers keep bringing the standarts down :(

God, that expansion was one of the best DLCs I've ever played. Totally worth the $15 I played for it.

Maveco

(610)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 2:42am

God, that expansion was one of the best DLCs I've ever played. Totally worth the $15 I played for it.

Enjoyed every part of it, from the music to the general audio, graphics to design and story to the perfectly crafted 80's movies' air, I've felt for it what I haven't with other games in quite some time since with Borderlands back in 2009... sadly, one game that I wanted to be as creative as Blood dragon (even though from the teasers I've already knew it was going to be below-meh) was the Deadpool's game... just one great opportunity wasted :c(

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 2:43am

Did Blood Dragon sell poorly or something?

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

Maveco

(610)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 2:46am

Probably yes, I don't think a FPS can go pretty far without a pvp multiplayer base... the main ideia isn't how Blood Dragon sold but how poorly designed games sold and keep selling so much :(

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 2:51am

Probably yes, I don't think a FPS can go pretty far without a pvp multiplayer base... the main ideia isn't how Blood Dragon sold but how poorly designed games sold and keep selling so much :(

Well, I can imagine why it sold poorly. It probably has to do with the fact that it's called "Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon", making it seem like a DLC for Far Cry 3, rather than a standalone game. This makes it seem like you need to own Far Cry 3 to play it. So if you don't own/don't like Far Cry 3, you'd be turned away.

Kind of like Nintendo with the Wii U. When it was first announced, everyone thought it was just a controller for the Wii. Took a while for Nintendo to finally make it clear that it's its own console.

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

Octopuss

Rocktopus

(274)

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2013

Saturday, October 12th 2013, 3:46pm

We lost another cat :( This one simply disappeared, and searching is completely hopeless. We don't even know where was she usually going, because she was that stealth type of cat. There is a ruin of some mill or something with huge surrounding bush next to us, but you wouldn't find herd of elephants if they hid there.
Fuck.
No more outdoor cats, never ever in this life.