Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

This post by "iota-09" (Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 2:11pm) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 9:48pm) with the following reason: Rule 9

This post by "ViperFTW" (Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 10:20pm) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 9:48pm) with the following reason: Rule 9 (collateral)

This post by "NoctyrneSAGA" (Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 11:03pm) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 9:48pm) with the following reason: Rule 9

This post by "JSLICE20" (Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 3:08am) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 9:48pm) with the following reason: Rule 9

This post by "ViperFTW" (Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 4:23pm) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 9:48pm) with the following reason: Rule 9

This post by "JSLICE20" (Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 4:30pm) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 9:49pm) with the following reason: Rule 3, 9

yugas42

(1,188)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 9:55pm

I am not going to be quite as kind as Miffy and leave these posts sit here. I've removed every post made in response to the original post that incited the discussion, if you don't recognize the rule cited for your respective comments being deleted, you may find reference here.

I am going to make clear two things:

1. The off-topic board is not a Battlefield discussion board. Whilst it is perfectly okay to post Battlefield-related topics here, in-depth discussion of any type regarding Battlefield should be held in its appropriate sub-forum. Help keep the forums clean and organized, many non-registered users use our website as a resource to learn, make it easy for them to do so.

2. It is absolutely not acceptable to talk about people outside of our website the way that they were, even if the severity of the insult was minor. If you would like to break rules in regards to being kind to others, you should do so by making argument with people who actually have the ability to defend themselves (ie. other Symthic users). This is an adult forum, sometimes discussions will become heated, and if people can't handle that, they should leave. However, none of you have any right to talk behind peoples backs when they cannot respond to you. I will not tolerate it, ever; and the repercussions for doing so will be more severe than normal. You should all keep in mind that our forum is open to the public, and the posts that you make directly reflect the attitude of the website as a whole. We are a community here, and having posts like these represent us poorly.

Now please, cut to another topic in this thread.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,720)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, March 15th 2017, 10:24pm

Fair enough.

I'm currently very fucking addicted to CinemaSins :D

This means, as pointed out by Sister Dearest, my Youtube history consists almost entirely of the following: Black Metal, firearms, CinemaSins. If I wasn't on some sort of watch list I am now :P

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Quintessence by Darkthrone!

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(8,982)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 18

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 12:03am

Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2013

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 12:14am

^Howl with laughter? Just reading the first sentence of the first core paragraph made me cringe...Do I dare continue reading the rest?

Edit: Oh, I see it now. Yeah, that's funny.
To Aim Assist or not to Aim Assist, that is the question.
For 'skill cannons,' that is.

Nope, Aim Assist or bust.

Prepare your laughbox

the Sebstalder is quiet good since it can 3hit kill at any distanc ,but In my opinion i actually thikn the sweeper is better, its got a really really fast firerate that can beat alll those Noobmaticos, Helregall adn shitguns in close quarters , and its also really accurate out to like l;ong range,. overall great allround gun, jsut my 2$ tho