Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

• "hunturk" started this thread

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 4:55pm

No IG is on the left.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,957)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 5:05pm

Oh, really..?

Someone get gay seal in here, too busy laughing xD
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 9:18pm

Oh my god I am sorry I couldn't help myself HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You two would make a great couple :3

People would think you're lesbians though.. But nothing wrong with that :>

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Autosynthesis" (May 10th 2013, 10:03pm)

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 9:31pm

IG is a decent looking girl.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

• "hunturk" started this thread

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 9:33pm

Let me just establish that this is an old picture, IG no longer looks like that.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 9:34pm

If i had hair that smooth, i'd never cut it.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,957)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 9:38pm

If i had hair.

There, fixed.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 9:39pm

If i had hair.

There, fixed.

I have hair and i can grow it. Do you even know Devin Townsend?

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 4:15am

[url=http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-FPS-Next-Gen-Infinity-Ward,22377.html#xtor=RSS-998]Call of Duty: Ghosts Confirmed for PC, Consoles[/url]

Call of Duty: Ghosts Confirmed for PC, Consoles

Quoted

Looks like we found the first game to hit next month during E3 2013: the latest installment in the Call of Duty series. Activision confirmed Call of Duty: Ghosts on Wednesday, promising an all-new gameplay experience built on an entirely new story, setting and cast of characters.

Developed by Infinity Ward, the game will use a new, next generation Call of Duty engine that redefines the series for the next generation.

"Everyone was expecting us to make Modern Warfare 4, which would have been the safe thing to do. But we're not resting on our laurels," said Mark Rubin, executive producer of developer Infinity Ward. "We saw the console transition as the perfect opportunity to start a new chapter for Call of Duty. So we're building a new sub-brand, a new engine, and a lot of new ideas and experiences for our players. We can't wait to share them with our community."

What those new ideas and experiences will be is unknown at this point, but the game is expected to be based on Simon "Ghost" Riley, the British soldier last seen in Modern Warfare 2. The only additional information available for now is a teaser trailer called "Masked Warriors" on the Call of Duty: Ghosts website that says "there are those that wear masks to protect us all." There's no in-game footage, but examples of different warriors and soldiers wearing masks instead. The voice-over guy even sounds like Batman.

The first appearance of Call of Duty: Ghosts will be during Microsoft's Xbox: the Next Generation Revealed on May 21 at 10 a.m. PDT on Xbox.com, Xbox LIVE or SPIKE TV. The game will undoubtedly make a personal appearance during E3 2013 in June, and then will hit retail shelves on November 5 for Windows PC, the Xbox 360, the PlayStation 3, and the next-gen systems.

“Infinity Ward set the gold standard for first-person action for a generation, and they’re going to do it again with Call of Duty: Ghosts,” said Eric Hirshberg, CEO of Activision Publishing, Inc. “Ghosts delivers an all-new story, all-new characters, an all-new Call of Duty world, all powered by a next generation Call of Duty engine, which is a leap forward for the franchise. Infinity Ward is going all-in to create the next generation of Call of Duty worthy of the world’s greatest fansprepubescent boys.”

Potential fans can pre-order the game now at Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop and Toys'R'Us for $59.99 USD. Those who order from GameStop will receive an exclusive limited edition two-sided poster -- GameStop PowerUp Rewards members will even get an exclusive Call of Duty: Ghosts themed weapon camo that can be used in Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
I'm a tsundere tentacle

LucidNonsenze

Elite (Not Really)

(708)

Date of registration
: May 14th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 4:24am

So basically, a dead guy from MW2 is returning and there are ghosts?

That sounds like they used a group of primary school kids as a focus group, then dumbed down the results.

EDIT: Found this image. The next CoD will be based around shooting at ethereal beings with metal. This is so stupid I can't tell if they're serious or not.

Signature

BF4, PC.

AMD FX8350 at 4.4GHz.
AMD R9 280x MSI Twin Frozr OC'ed to 1150MHz Core. 1700MHz Memory.
8GB Crucial RAM 1600MHz CL9-9-9-24 1T.
1TB 7200 RPM HD
Logitech G400 mouse.
MSI 990 series motherboard
1920 x 1080 IPS Monitor.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "LucidNonsenze" (May 3rd 2013, 4:30am)