Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

• "hunturk" started this thread

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, January 24th 2013, 11:58pm

What made you howl with laughter?

Ok so I have wanted to make this thread for a while. There has been some shit which was so funny it was too good for the smile thread. I have 2 stories to share. Before we begin, let me just say that NO ONE here has heard my full out laugh. Not even that KSI video brought it out. When I go full out I kind of sound like Jimmy Carr and I convulse and just die. Ok storytimewithhunturk. Remember i go to boarding school as this is kind of relevant.

1) This happened last term. Me and about 7 of my friends were walking back to house from lunch and just cracking jokes etc when we saw a boy from a different house about 75m behind us. We don't dislike him, in fact I am good friends with him but we decided to wait for him and rush him. However someone had the idea of waiting till he came to us then using him as a sort of key to get into his house. So we hung around and tried to make conversation and when he opened the door to his house we charged.

We ran straight into their main common room, which was filled with year 7s. As I ran through the doorway screaming I felt like a fucking Viking just pillaging shit. Then the shit hit the fan and all hell broke loose. We started overturning their tables, we stole all their food and we threw chairs everywhere and pushed over all the other boys. We all left then realised that one of our guys had been left alone with about 4 people from my year who had arrived. We charged back in to get him back which we did.

When I got outside i fell on the floor and literally died from laughter. I was crying and laughing and the same time. My whole body was just convulsing. i had to be carried back to house thats how bad it was.

I will write story 2 tomorrow. What were the funniest moments of your life?
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Failure117

cheap kitchen leeds

(76)

Date of registration
: Jun 27th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Friday, January 25th 2013, 12:31am

The video LB showed me. I will never laugh that hard ever again.
GT: F4ilure 117.
Unholy Leader of the Order of q.

Date of registration
: Apr 20th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, January 25th 2013, 1:10am

I hope your trolling us because what you explained isn't funny at all... Very immature and if it's true I lost a deal of respect for you, don't really care how old you were at the time.

I'm assuming your in a country where it's illegal to possess guns. If that'd happen in my house.... 7 strangers charging into my house, at least one screaming at the top of his lungs. If you were all over 14-15 I would've pulled my gun, honestly.
Valve can stick their dicks in my ass for all I care. Feels good man.

Souperintendent

Does NOT represent Symthic

(312)

• "Souperintendent" has been banned

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, January 25th 2013, 1:14am

Vandalism of personal property and the invasion of someone's home is not funny at all. That's disgusting.

feci.

Quotes of the Ages:

Also, sad day when your phone corrects FAMAS to be in caps. Damn it.

That's not bad. My phone corrected "lets deforest Caspian Boarder" into "Lets de-foreskin Asians".... I think my phone is a racist pervert....

I would start singing Disney, but then I would be led on a path of destruction, eventually ending up with a boyfriend who is actually a skull with Macaroni and cheese.

a la Miley Cyrus

An edit by Auto in response to a couple of images of dead Union soldiers from the US Civil War:
Not what Auto wanted to see whilst eating his breakfast.... Put me off my cheerios dammit:/

God I feel like someone just hit me over the head with a bust of Sigmund Freud :D
Fucking hell!

Pandemic 2 made me hate Madagascar more than any other country in the world.

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(798)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Friday, January 25th 2013, 2:00am

In Murrica, you get shot
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Nick 30075

2manyPosts4me

(1,936)

Date of registration
: Jan 7th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, January 25th 2013, 5:54am

Oh god, that's the exact kind of thing that happened a lot at my boarding school.

We had to have room checks done by the RAs at 10:30 every night. Every two weeks or so, we'd do something really awkward to creep out whichever RA was checking--things like "no music or talking" or "when the RA passes your room, start walking behind him." Welp, someone decided that it was about time to have underwear room check. Everyone shedded pants and shirts (including myself) and it was only then that I realized that I was the only guy in the hall who didn't wear boxers and my junk was rather obviously outlined. The RA came onto the hall and when he passed by my room, upon seeing me, he kind of jumped backwards in pure surprise.

That was the last underwear room check ever held.
Emperor Nick of the Cult of Defibrillation
Sith Deity of Thread-Killing

I basically don't play Battlefield nowadays, Overwatch and Killing Floor 2 have consumed me.

I suppose this makes me Old Man Symthic

Siggy thingies

Gaming Stuff

Words of Wisdom (not really)

Quoted from "Blue Panda"

You're fedorable :love:

Quoted from "ToTheSun!"

I have the highest postcount. Nick doesn't count.

Quoted

23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm -
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Okay
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: I'm stabbing everyone
23:44 Lt_Col_Jesus: Bye guys
23:44 Nick: *flips table*
23:44 Legion: Bye, happy stabbing
23:44 *** Lt_Col_Jesus quit (Quit: off to murder the public at large).

Quoted

10:41 LB: You just...reanimated Steve Jobs.
10:41 Dice: Well that would be unfortunate, I was just getting used to him being dead.

Quoted from "Pheozero"

... fuck. Damn you hindsight!

Quoted

23:58 Failure117: CAUSE IM FREEE
23:58 Nick: AS A BIIIIRD NOW
23:58 Failure117: FREEE OF NICK'S WORM RAPE

Quoted

ViperFTW: HEY LOOK
ViperFTW: AN ALIEN LASER FISH THE SIZE OF THE SUN
ViperFTW: I WANT TO SWAT IT WITH MY COMICLY LARGE SWORD
ViperFTW: WITH
ViperFTW: THIS
ViperFTW: AS
ViperFTW: MY
ViperFTW: FUUUUCKING SOUNDTRACK :DDDD
(the album in question)

Date of registration
: Feb 10th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, January 25th 2013, 8:31am

Vandalism of personal property and the invasion of someone's home is not funny at all. That's disgusting.

I fear you haven't been to boarding school....
Forum Rules

Hey guys, lets all remember here that this is Symthic, and we are all mature enough to debate a topic without becoming emotional or insulting. Ad Hominim attacks only demonstrate that your position is weak and that you've run out of supporting evidence and serve to undermine your own position. I hope no one here drops to that level.

Quotes

[Auto's] voice is like butter on the ears

I am quite positive auto's worst fear is a forum with no threads that need to be locked.

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, January 25th 2013, 12:10pm

I fear you haven't been to boarding school....
Me neither, but I know a whole lot of peoples who had, and their stories are still hilarious, even they tells it for the seventh time ^^
They're eyes are like sparkling while they tell and remember, and sometimes they laugh so hard they can't even finish the story ^^
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Suiizide

Resident Pro

(744)

Date of registration
: Dec 30th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Friday, January 25th 2013, 12:12pm

We have a bunch of boarders at our school, and the shit they do is outrageous. They put up with crap from Year 8 through to Year 11, and then dish out an unbelievable amount to everyone below them to make up for what they took :P

Sig

The T-90 is a challenge, the BTR-90 is going to kill everyone in a 100 meter radius and go flying off a hill into a helicopter only to drive off while the corpse of the Cobra it just went through is being dragged through the beach on Oman.
The game will include a fully automatic An-94 launcher, literally firing Abakans at 600 RPM.
clicky
I expect rep.
If J3ST3R is dead, I think I just heard the entity that is grammar let out a sigh of relief...
To say nothing of the inordinate expense incurred by adding functionality to the gun that I may not ever use.
IKEA is the problem! Its all Desksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesksdesks but oh, oh the second you say you want a table they chuckle and say "A table? You mean a kitchen table? How about a bedside table? Oh! Oh you must mean a dining room table!" and I'm like "NO! NO I JUST WANT A STANDARD, BLACK, BORING TABLE!" and they look at me then smile and go "You mean this? 170..." :(
Also, why does the RANDOM thread have a topic?

Why do fish have legs?
Fucking dutch.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

• "hunturk" started this thread

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, January 25th 2013, 12:23pm

You guys are taking this way too seriously. "Vandalism"? We pushed over some chairs and tables. Autosynthesis is right, you guys clearly don't understand. No one was hurt, nothing broken, it was just hilarious for both sides. The food we took was 4 loaves of crap school bread....
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
"Any substance able to evoke an organised flow of symbolic information seemingly issuing from somewhere outside one's sense of self, or ego, has to be worth studying, especially if the experience appears more real than real" - Simon G. Powell.

RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet