Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, November 22nd 2014, 11:29pm

broke my mouse. I have a spare, but DAMN is that inconvenient...
time4fk1 :D
nah I went and bought a $30 logitech one from Target. I mean, shipping? Ain't nobody got time fo' dat. That said, though, is it really that good? And does it come in blue?

Anyways: Went to my grandfather's funeral today. Since he was in the US Air Force, there was a military portion of the proceedings. It hit me like a linebacker... Until I realized that they played Taps from a recording. A fucking. RECORDING. I mean, I know that the military's running out of bugle players, perfection is everything and the trumpet can be a hard instrument to learn, but seriously: that shit's just demeaning and disgusting. Takes all of the charm out of the ceremony. Only thing that would be a bigger insult is to piss on the casket/in the urn.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 11:32pm

EA's shitty online services. Again. For some reason I cannot log onto any of EAs services (like BL or Origin) but every other website is perfectly fine and Origin's server status page is green across the board but I still cannot log on.

Fuck EA sideways with a rake.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 11:47pm

EA's shitty online services. Again. For some reason I cannot log onto any of EAs services (like BL or Origin) but every other website is perfectly fine and Origin's server status page is green across the board but I still cannot log on.

Same here.
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, November 24th 2014, 1:18am

EA doesn't do bribes.

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, November 24th 2014, 11:02am

So, seems like it was a ddos attack, well, you now know why i'm pissed off, even if that acquires me some time.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,584)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, November 24th 2014, 2:10pm

About to play some BF4.
>list CQ servers with 48/64 players with room in them. Can't filter out Final Stand because "I don't have access to it"
Only one or two servers with no Final Stand have room in them, and they are either 24/7 [something] grinders or only few players on them
>join one of the servers in my favs. In Queue: 4. Managed to join after 10mins
Fuck this round.

I mean really. Two or three biggish groups from different clans + bunch of other 130lvls. Not a big deal other than the balance is fucked up, but they just baseraped us the whole game. Also "GG ez" in the end of game. ALSO this is what I see on many servers with only vanilla conquest maps because good servers (ofc) have DLCs enabled. And they call us hackers annoying...
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

CobaltRose

(1,219)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, November 24th 2014, 4:25pm

Two or three biggish groups from different clans + bunch of other 130lvls. Not a big deal other than the balance is fucked up, but they just baseraped us the whole game. Also "GG ez" in the end of game. ALSO this is what I see on many servers with only vanilla conquest maps because good servers (ofc) have DLCs enabled. And they call us hackers annoying...
The feels: I know 'em. It's one of the bigger problems with SDM, where it's all fun and games until a clan joins in and starts winning by 30-kill margins with easy-mode weapons (for comparison: generally the cap is at 50 kills). Then again, you are playing Rogue in this report, which lends to that kind of bullshit very well.

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,584)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, November 24th 2014, 4:35pm

Then again, you are playing Rogue in this report, which lends to that kind of bullshit very well.
True that, but from what I have seen any map can be dominated like this, some (like Rogue) just tend to be easier for douchery like that. Anyways, managed to turn pissed-off feeling to chuckles when I killed enemy little bird pilot (a good one) several times with our little bird and they started complaining about 7.26 miniguns and how noob I was. Lolokey.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Watcher-45

He's watching...

(758)

Date of registration
: May 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, November 24th 2014, 4:39pm

Boss called me and said there's no work today. His mom is in the icu again and noone is going to be at the shop.

Internet is fucking bullshit at the house right now. It's weird, some days it works fine and other days it's slow as shit, likes to incessantly disconnect, and will claim no network access even though I have 4 goddamn bars of wifi connectivity. Trying to stream video is so rage educing it's a miracle I've been able to restrain myself from putting holes in the drywall.

It's warm outside but is raining fairly decently, so I can't go for a walk or anything.

I have, like, $15 to my name and was supposed to be getting a check today. That's not happening now and I can't even go to a movie or anything.

I've got some firearms to play with but nothing to do to them. No cleaning, teching, or adjusting necessary.

No books to read, either. Not in the mood for any of the books I own and all the other books in the house are retarded.

Broadcast television sucks. My parents don't believe in cable, but in my experience cable TV sucks too.

I could play some videogames, but currently everything on my PC is a little tired, there's no way I'd be able to play online with my shit internet, or there's no way I'd be able to DL something new. I own BioShock Infinite, I'd love to start it, but it's not DLd and I can guarantee by the time it finished downloading, which in the meantime will leave me as bored as shit drying on the sidewalk, it'll be tomorrow.

And I only have about a quarter tank of gas in the car so going for a drive would just end up putting me into a hole.

... so what the fuck am I supposed to do now? Go back to bed? It's not even 10am!
All bike, all the time!

Spoiler Spoiler

CobaltRose

(1,219)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, November 24th 2014, 5:17pm

... so what the fuck am I supposed to do now? Go back to bed? It's not even 10am!
get a headstart on holiday shopping, maybe? Black Friday and Cyber Monday are coming up, after all. You don't have to order anything, but just make a few lists of things people want, do some price and review research. You could also surf reddit: it's what I've started doing.

Memorable Quotes

Natalia Poklonskaya: