Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 11th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 6:31pm

My day can be summed up by the following rage comic...

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/5/2…DLU8fpA0aw2.png

I knew she was a bisexual, but this is just taking the piss! :cursing:
should have asked if you could vidio tape it

Wednesday, May 9th 2012, 7:30pm

How do I made this post you might ask? I'm 'borrowing" a few pounds of internet from my neighbors wi-fi. but it's slooooow
Stay classy.
Finally! I'm back! Internet problems resolved. The issue was not my fault, but my ISP. Damn them!
14:19 KingSix: when you are peeing too much Haemoglobin, THAT's a serious issue
14:20 KingSix: ..
14:20 ToTheSun: chat killed

Date of registration

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 6:02am

Playing hardcore

Date of registration
: Apr 27th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 8:43pm

My controller is broke, has been for a while. Randomly it does random shit like knife the air and crap. But today was the worst. Unbeknown to me, the L2 (grenade throw) button was stuck. It kept trying to throw a grenade. I finally let it throw it - but then I couldn't sprint. I didn't know why, but it was because it stops the character to throw a grenade even if you have none left. Was gay, took me a while to realise.
Symthic?

ToTheSun!

Be Creative.

(5,050)

Date of registration
: Mar 9th 2012

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, May 12th 2012, 12:28am

How do I made this post you might ask? I'm 'borrowing" a few pounds of internet from my neighbors wi-fi. but it's slooooow
Stay classy.
Finally! I'm back! Internet problems resolved. The issue was not my fault, but my ISP. Damn them!
Now, i'm the one internet-less... Checking symthic.com from my dad's pc. Haven't played for over a week. Withdrawal...

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, May 13th 2012, 6:13am

I don't think I've ever ragequit 3 matches in a row like I have tonight. I'm pretty sure it's a new personal record.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Sunday, May 13th 2012, 6:38am

Suppression -____-

You don't notice it when you have a shotgun.

timminatorr

Dutch masterrace

(490)

Date of registration
: Mar 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Sunday, May 13th 2012, 7:47pm

my brother placeing my shoes on the grass while im outside on my socks.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 10:29pm

Damavand rush defender

Accidentally killed a guy I tried to save because he and the enemy managed to precisely swap places the split second I fired, who then chewed me out for it...

Then I tried to save the M-com from a Humvee, hit it once with a C4 pack, ran around and saw the guy trying to plant so I lobbed another and got him, m-com defense + suicide, along with Humvee disabled somewhere in there... like 5 seconds after respawning I suddenly get 2 more teamkills, wtf? Turns out 2 idiots jumped into the burning Humvee and exploded with it, giving me 2 more teamkills... At first I thought a building collapsed, but to my surprise I found it intact... How stupid can you be to jump into a burning Humvee?

A couple minutes later I had swapped to claymores for the 2nd m-com, perched myself into the big building and secured the stairs with claymores... A couple minutes went by without any action, then I see a sniper walk down the stairs, look around, then shoot my claymore blowing himself up - giving me yet another teamkill...

Wtf?! Sure, I accidentally teamkilled one guy, but me teamkilling 4 guys in one round is just ridiculous, made me look like a total noob and almost got me kicked from the server Oo

Oh and... M-com defense ribbons fucking sucks. Makes the game extremely boring trying to grind them, along with SQDM, mortar and claymore medals...

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Pheozero

I turn down for no one

(1,174)

Date of registration
: May 3rd 2012

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, May 27th 2012, 10:33pm

I have one M-com defense ribbon and it will probably stay that way.