Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 9:22pm

The quick and easy upgrade of my computer turned into a currently 9 hour long complete reinstallation of windows, with no proper preparation.... Thankfully my old harddrive isn't completely dead, it just wont start winfail 7

Fucking piece of shit >.<

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

Moon Knight

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 9:41pm

Got pulled over for the first time today, was given a written warning. As soon as that was over, I went on my way home, onto the highway, only to have my car shit the bed as soon as I got off the ramp.

Fun day.

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

MrT3a

The only man who ever reported his own post!

(924)

Date of registration
: Jul 19th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 1:55pm

@C0llis
That's what we'll soon have in France as well ... right now the fee only applies on TV but the aim is to tax every screen on the basis of bullshit ...
Stats thingy

Quotes of wisdom (maybe)

I'm a battlefield player, good sir. I don't play metro.

PC is no longer PC master race. It's PC mustard race, because consoles need to ketchup :'D

DICE gave so much into making commander better, but lemmings be lemmings I guess.

As a good guy that don't want to use overly glitched weapons, I'll quit using the MTAR and switch to the ACWR until it's fixed

The world needs more people like you

+1, I think we're all in agreement that more MrT3as would be an awesome thing :love:
Although if that was the case they'd use up so much of the world's awesome that there'd be none left for the rest of us! :D

yes, I know, I'm a big-ass hypocrite

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 3:34pm

@C0llis

lolrestofeurope says Finnish master race

Our TV licence (that once was scrutinized with exactly the same methods you described) has now been replaced with a TV tax that everyone pays regardless of anything. :pinch:
"Less is more? How can that be? How could less be more, that's impossible. More is more." Yngwie Malmsten
"Many bullets help." WoopsyYaya
"most rhetorically legitimate ad hominem 2015" ToTheSun!

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 4:18pm

@C0llis

Our TV licence (that once was scrutinized with exactly the same methods you described) has now been replaced with a TV tax that everyone pays regardless of anything. :pinch:
That is a way better system: no need to pay people to go around and spy on the population + more effective + fair. There is no reason to why people that don't have TVs(/whatevs) don't have to pay for something they don't watch while people that have TVs(/whatevs) have to pay for something they don't watch. A lot of people are annoyed about it here in Sweden so hopefully it gets changed soon, but I'm not expecting anything.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, October 4th 2013, 12:24am

@C0llis

We have that in England as well. It's called a tv license, it's incredibly retarded.

Pretty sure you don't have to pay that if you don't own a TV though. Its how my Dad saved a shit load on power and electricity when he first got his flat: Wear a jumper, use lights only when you need them and know a guy who has every single book ever written by Clive Cussler and is happy to lend you them :D

The quick and easy upgrade of my computer turned into a currently 9 hour long complete reinstallation of windows, with no proper preparation.... Thankfully my old harddrive isn't completely dead, it just wont start winfail 7

Awww Aen :(
I miss you buddy, we'll have to play something when you get it sorted :thumbsup:

@C0llis

You could think of it as a "We've got the best music" tax. Same applies to Sweden too :D

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Moon Knight

I didn't participate in off topic so all I got was this crappy title

(279)

Date of registration
: Apr 6th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, October 4th 2013, 12:44am

Wow. And I thought we had it bad...

Spoiler Spoiler

Will it protect against STD's?

I'm a fan of the show, but not a "Brony". I don't obsess over it, but I do watch it and enjoy it.

That's like saying "I suck dick, but I'm not gay."

Fuck dubstep

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Friday, October 4th 2013, 12:51am

I miss you buddy, we'll have to play something when you get it sorted :thumbsup:

At least now I have ~60 fps in BF3 where I used to have 20..... Expected a bit more though.... Only on ~high settings :| Though I haven't really tweaked anything

Got BL2, BF3, Bf4, WarThunder installed so far... But ugh.... All damn programs etc... D; Checked and I had ~650 gb of programs and games installed -.-' Only have 250gb of SSD now as well, though I have yet another 1TB disk to spare :>

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Friday, October 4th 2013, 1:00am

At least now I have ~60 fps in BF3 where I used to have 20..... Expected a bit more though.... Only on ~high settings :| Though I haven't really tweaked anything

Got BL2, BF3, Bf4, WarThunder installed so far... But ugh.... All damn programs etc... D; Checked and I had ~650 gb of programs and games installed -.-' Only have 250gb of SSD now as well, though I have yet another 1TB disk to spare :>

Well if you ever fancy some BF3 (Cos BF4 is a laggy mess at the minute...Except if you're Rizn) then giz a shout, I've missed you man :)

@Rizn-Nuke

I've sat and came up with 3 theories about your PC, Rizn.
1) Its constructed by Satan and every so often it'll crash to a Red Screen that just says "Another must fall", which is your queue to go out, find a virgin, kill her and pour the blood over the beating-heart-like processor within
2) Its powered by some secret military/alien tech.
3) (My sister's idea) Its powered by the core of the Earth and is, as a direct result, responsible for climate change. Your PC being able to run the BF4 beta without crashing/lagging will destroy humanity :D

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Friday, October 4th 2013, 8:43am

@viperftw

I don't have any problems running it. Oh and technically you have to pat tv tax for iPlayer etc.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3