Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,624)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, September 29th 2013, 8:07am

Today I realized a new level of stupid :

In local Filipino forums :

BF3 is nice, too bad BF4 ONLY supports 64 bit...

Newer level of stupid, Riesig cannot read, only BF4 beta is 64bit only, main game has 32 bit version.

:D

( you should have just corrected him :P )

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

EMPOWER EMPOWER EMPOWER

Riesig

Random Signature Generator

(814)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, September 29th 2013, 8:22am

I did, lol.

Why bother with arguing using beta anyway? :P
I'm a tsundere tentacle

Monday, September 30th 2013, 5:46am

Something called school exists

Aenonar

Data Analyzer

(2,796)

Date of registration
: Dec 16th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Tuesday, October 1st 2013, 10:13am

Joined BF4 beta, started fixing the controls.... Got kicked for being idle too long.... -.-

80% crash rate on startup atm.... This is exactly why I usually don't do betas....

Quoted

(14:06:57) Riesig: I should stop now. People might get sig material again

IG

Always trust a Tork!

(1,364)

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, October 1st 2013, 11:53am

Why is the beta 64bit only anyways?

Date of registration
: Sep 5th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, October 1st 2013, 12:59pm

Why is the beta 64bit only anyways?

They want to test the 64b version, since it's the first time they do this thing.
Clean signature best signature

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 2:21pm

I'm pretty pissed off by half the internet not working for me while the other half is just fine. Can't access mmo-champion, can't connect to origin, but symthic, youtube, google just fine.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 4:24pm

Radiotjänsten knocked at my door yesterday. So now I will have to pay 2000 SEK a year just because I own a computer/smartphone/pretty much anything that runs on electricity. 

For those of you who don't know, in Sweden there is a fee associated with owning a TV. The fee is supposed to pay for federal television (the main argument being that it is an independent critical medium): it is basically an obligatory cable subscription for crappy channels that only old people enjoy wathcing. I am totally fine with having an independent critical medium funded by tax money (although it could be argued whether that medium is independent or not when it gets it's money from the state), but I don't want to pay ridiculous amounts of money for crappy shows that I never watch. 

Earlier this year a change in the legislation made it so that also computers and smartphones counted as TV (because lolwebtv). There are tons of reasons for why this is a retarded system, but I won't rant about it here. 

So now we basically have a fee for being part of the modern society. GG. 

Fun fact #1: Radiotjänsten has actually gone so low that they call foreign students shortly after their arrival and ask if they have a computer with them (hint: most of them do). BAM. Now they have to pay for channels that they most likely will never watch with their often already scarce income, and they don't get an explanation for why, just a bill in the mail. 

Fun fact #2: The guys that come an knock on your door are really dodgy, they peek through your windows and sneak around your house to try to see if you have a TV or computer and then ring your door and ask if you have a computer. I am 95 % certain that the guy who knocked on my door saw my computer through the kitchen Window, but he just asked if I had a computer and when I said no he asked if I was sure. I kept denying it and all he said was that I would hear back from them. He didn't say that he had seen that I had a computer, which I am positive that he had. The fucked probably didn't want to say that he peeked through my windows (the state would look bad if they spied at their people through their windows, but that is what they do).

PS: I was not obligated to tell him the truth: I was not under oath and I am allowed to treat him as if he was a doorsalesman.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

hunturk

Owner Of The World's Most Powerful Neck

(1,652)

Date of registration
: Aug 4th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 6:38pm

@C0llis

We have that in England as well. It's called a tv license, it's incredibly retarded.
Personally, i don't take a stance on whether or not there is a creating entity because i'm humble enough to realize, in my fucking insignificance, the concept escapes my comprehension with a lead of 9001 light years.
RIP SRAW

Wadayoutalkenabeet

Oscar and Moe <3

Mofixil

Sometimes I just get blinded by hate. And tears.

(377)

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2013

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 6:44pm

Same stuff in Poland, some kind of radio reciever tax or whatever it is.